Welcome to round 7 of the Tok'ra Kree! Prompt-a-thon!
The time has come to leave prompts for the 7th round, and due to the success of the last round we hope there will be as many prompts this time - if not more.
Prompting is open from May 1st and through May 8th. Anyone is welcome to leave Tok'ra related prompts on this post - whether you wish to create any fanworks for this round, or not. Leaving multiple prompts is encouraged! You can leave them all in one comment, or in several - it is all good.
The schedule for the rest of the prompt-a-thon can be found here
.How to leave prompts:
- Prompts should belong to the Stargate universe (SG-1, SGA, SGU, and the original movie). Crossovers are permitted, though, and should be noted in the prompt.
- Prompts can be for art or fic, or any. If nothing is noted, it will be assumed it is for any.
- Prompts can be a word, a sentence, a line of dialogue, a quote, a picture, or a longer plot bunny.
- Prompts can be ship, gen, or any.
- Tok'ra are listed like this: Samantha Carter|Jolinar (host|symbiote).
- Pairings should be listed like this: Samantha Carter|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash.
- In order to facilitate sorting of the prompts, please include the full name of the characters (i.e. Samantha Carter instead of Sam).
- Prompts can, but does not have to, include the names of one or more characters.
- OC characters, including OC Tok'ra, are welcome.
- You can be as vague or specific as you want to, but you cannot control how someone who chose your prompt (if anyone), will interpret it.
- It is possible to leave prompts anonymously.
- You may reuse up to ten prompts from previous rounds R04 R05 R06.
Prompts should be left in this format:
Fandom (SG-1, SGA, SGU, pairing/character, prompt word(s)
Crossover, (SG-1, SGA, SGU) / other fandom (or SG-1, SGA, SGU), pairing/character, prompt word(s)
Pairings can also be threesomes, foursomes, moresomes.
SG-1, Garshaw of Belote, How did she come to be known as "The most hunted Goa'uld of all time"?
Crossover, SG-1/SGA, Aldwin/Teyla Emmagan, She took him to see the sunset from Atlantis.
SG-1, Kanan, alone
SG-1, Jolinar, She had always loved him.
SG-1, Malek/Janet Fraiser, healers
SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, "Yes, I suppose this would be considered a date."
SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, The symbiote in the jar was Tok'ra.
SGA, Steven Caldwell/Carson Beckett and OC Tok'ra, naquadah
SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, shared future
What does it mean that a prompt should be Tok'ra related? It just means that one or more Tok'ra should be included, and should play an important part in the fic/artwork that is later created from the prompt. The Tok'ra should not merely be there as an easy way to get information and/or technology.
If you need them, the rules can be found here (DW | LJ) and the FAQ is here (DW | LJ).
You can find information about each of the Tok'ra (including a picture) here, and about each of the Goa'uld (including a picture and symbol, if known) here (01 02). The information also contains lists of episodes the Tok'ra or Goa'uld have been in. There is also a list of episodes that have a Tok'ra in them. It can be found here and a list of screencaps of episodes with Tok'ra here.
If you need inspiration, you can find lists of prompts/plot bunnies here: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, previous rounds R04, R05, R06.