We got 126 prompts for this round! Most of those are for SG-1
(116), but 7 was for SGA
, 1 was for any show
, and 1 is for crossovers with other fandoms
. In addition there was 1 prompt for Stargate the Lost Colony
. There were no prompts for SGU
Prompts are claimed on a first-come, first-served basis. Each prompt can be claimed twice (once on Livejournal and once on Dreamwidth). Claimed prompts will be confirmed by a reply comment and struck out by the mods on the master prompt list. Make sure to check the comment section before you make your claim(s), just in case we haven't gotten to it yet.
Prompts are (mostly) listed by the main Stargate fandom, then the pairings, and at the end are crossovers with non-Stargate fandoms. However the lines might be a little blurry in some places as some prompts could go either way or both.
The prompts are just that: prompts. You are free to interpret your prompt(s) in any way you wish, so don't worry if your fic/art/video doesn't line up exactly. They are there to give you a starting point and after that it's all up to your muse and whichever direction she/he chooses.Initial claiming is open from May 29, 2017 and through June 11th, 2017
and you may claim up to two (2) prompts during this time. If you're feeling ambitious you may claim additional prompts after that
, but please complete at least one of your original claims first. CLAIMING ENDS ON AUGUST 13TH.
Of course, if you didn't claim any prompts during the initial claiming, you are still very welcome to claim between June 11th and August 13th, 2017.
By claiming a prompt you are committing yourself to either writing a fic of at least 500 words, creating a medium sized piece of art, or make at least 5 icons. If you are doing a video, it needs to be at least 30 seconds long. You may also record a podfic.
For podfic, all fic which are Tok'ra-centric or have a heavy Tok'ra presence are eligible. Before you start recording please ensure that you have permission from the author, either by looking for a 'blanket permission' on their journal or directly contacting them to ask for permission. For more on this please read Fanlore's entries on Blanket Permission
.You may post your finished work at any time between August 14th, 2017 and September 4th, 2017.
August 13th is the last day to drop out.
If you have any questions you can either ask on the page-a-mod
post, or PM queen_egeria
.Any show, Any characters
001. Any show, Any characters, A man comes from another reality seeking [a MacGuffin of your choice] from the SGC/Atlantis. He has much knowledge about Sam Carter & the Tok’Ra and claims to be a harcesis – a son of Martouf|Lantash & Sam|Jolinar. Yet things are not all as they seem as gene sequencing proves he carries Ba'al's genetic memory. Who is he really and what is his true intention?SG-1Gen (or optional pairing). Sorted by Tok’ra – hostname first, if given
002. SG-1, Any Character(s), after Egeria dies in episode “Cure” the Pangarans still have some symbiotes she birthed in her previous spawning. We are told those symbiotes are mindless blanks – but what if the Tok’Ra or the SGC find a way to imbue these symbiotes with consciousness? Or copy a dying Tok’Ra’s consciousness into one of the “blanks”?
003. SG-1, Any Character(s), we know that the prim'ta Egeria spawned on Pangar were “blank slates” – presumably Egeria stopped giving them consciousness once she realized the Pangarans were killing them to make tretonin. But what if there were still some fully-conscious survivors from her initial broods – perhaps in a Pangaran lab somewhere? What if the Pangarans give them to the Tok’Ra? How would these symbiotes view their Tok’Ra brethren? How would they view humans after what the Pangarans put them through?
004. SG-1, any, Ba'al managed to get various Goa'uld to Earth while he was in hiding there, but what if at least one of them had been a Tok'ra?
005. SG-1, any character, after the events of Ark of Truth the Tok'Ra attempt to use the Ark to convince one or more Goa'uld to accept the Tok'Ra way of life. Maybe they even try this on a Goa'uld Queen, attempting to solve their population decline problem. Does it work? And what does the SGC get in exchange for letting the Tok'Ra use the Ark of Truth?
006. SG-1, any characters, in the episode "The Quest" we saw that a bunch of people (including at least one that wore something like a Sodan uniform!) were stuck frozen in time in Morgan Le Fay's time-dilation maze that protected Merlin. What if after the events of the episode the SGC decided to free those people and one of those trapped turned out to be a long-lost Tok'Ra? Maybe it turns out to be a queen symbiote?
007. SG-1, any characters, I want to see more missions where the Tau'ri and the Tok'ra are forced to cooperate with the Goa'uld against a common enemy
008. SG-1, any characters, the Stargate is revealed to the world when Apophis attacks Earth. When the Tau'ri meet the Tok'Ra the Tok'Ra Counsel is allowed to set up "embassies" all over the Earth, offering a chance of becoming a host to all of the world's sick and unfortunate.
009. SG-1, any Tok'ra, the SGC get a Tok'ra to advice them during the summit with the Goa'uld System Lords about Earth's inclusion in the protected planets treaty. How does this go? What about when the Goa'uld and the Tok'ra meet?
010. SG-1, any characters, a Goa'uld decides to defect to the Tok'Ra. Why did he/she do it? And how to the other Tok'Ra treat him/her?
011. SG-1, any Tok'ra and SG-1, an OC Tok'ra has been stranded on Earth for many many centuries. He/she has found out about Stargate Command (sensed the Stargate?) and is on the way there when he/she is hit by a car and ends up unconscious and badly injured in the hospital. SGC is alerted when the hospital x-ray the patient and find the symbiote. Since the Tok'ra has a new host, it is not someone the Tok'ra with SG-1 recognize. What now?
012. SG-1, any Tok'ra + SG-1, time travel 100-200 years back in time. How do they cope/handle this? Maybe the Tok'ra is fantastic at blending in and has to save SG-1 all the time! How do they return to their own time?
013. SG-1, any Tok'ra + SG-1, Daniel activates some weird Furling contraption and everyone except Teal'c is affected. What happens to them is your choice!
014. SG1, Any, before their mass-extinction, the Asgard gifted their entire legacy to the "Fifth Race", the Tau'ri. But it turns out that they also left something for the Tok'Ra. Just what did the Asgard give to the Tok'Ra as a thank you for their fight against the System Lords?
015. SG1, any, the Stargate is revealed to the world when Apophis attacks Earth. When the Tau'ri meet the Tok'Ra the Tok'Ra Counsel is allowed to set up "embassies" all over the Earth, offering a chance of becoming a host to all of the world's sick and unfortunate.
(Duplicate of 008.)
016. SG-1, any Tok'ra (OC or from episodes), how would an episode with no Tok'ra in be changed if you add Tok'ra?
017. SG-1, any Tok'ra, what if a Tok'ra was stranded on Earth? You get to pick the time period and who their host is. Do they meet SG-1?
018. SG1, Any Tok'ra. Who designed the crystal city seen in "Continuum"? Was it all they imagined it to be?
019. SG-1, any Tok'ra, anyone has to explain Christmas to a Tok'ra
020. SG1, Any Tok'ra, Any SGC team. Set between 2.06 "Thor's Chariot" and 2.17 "Serpent's Song", a member of a SG team blends with a Tok'ra in an emergency. They get sent to Cimmeria and must face Thor's Hammer. Does it let them pass or not?
021. SG1, Any Tok'ra, SG-1 team. During 2.21 "1969", SG-1 encounter a Tok'ra who has been stranded on Earth.
022. SG1, Any Tok'ra, Vala Mal Doran. Vala talks to a Tok'ra about something she remember from Qetesh.
023. SG1, Any Tok'ra. Write some of the events of episode 2.11-12 "Tok'ra I-II" from the point of view of one of the Tok'ra who didn't get named during those episodes.
024. SG-1, SG-1 team, Any Tok’Ra, an AU for episode “Moebius”. Coming to the conclusion that time-travel to Ancient Egypt would be too dangerous, SG-1 decides to look for Ra's Z.P.M. in the present. They enlist the help of the Tok'Ra in finding the device.
025. SG-1, SG-1 team, Any Tok’Ra, Daniel is made aware of a new find in Italy. It indicates Janus visited Egeria when she was on Earth in Ancient Rome. Maybe he used his time travel skills to hide Egeria’s DNA sample so that she could be cloned? Or maybe he hid her daughter (a queen symbiote)?
026. SG-1, SG-1 and any Tok'ra, Sam disobeys a direct order from Jack and due to that he and the Tok'ra are badly injured. He refuses to become a host. Sam ends up taking the symbiote to save it. Jack survives (they find a sarcophagus or the symbiote heal him with a healing device). When they return, Jack is furious with Sam and not willing to forgive her. He will only talk to the symbiote
027. SG-1, SG-1 team, Any Tok’Ra, AU for episode “Red Sky”. What if the S.G.C. asks the Tok’Ra for help in delivering HU-2340/Maclarium into K'Tau’s sun? It would be easier to deliver the payload with a Tel’tak than a planet-launched chemical rocket…
028. SG-1, a Tok'ra queen, the Tok'ra capture a Goa'uld queen and test a new drug on her. It causes a temporary memory loss, and they convince her she is a Tok'ra that has been injured in an attack. She believes them. The plan is to get her to spawn more Tok'ra (or at least non-Goa'uld) while she has memory loss, perhaps even another queen. Do the Tok'ra succeed? If so, what happens with the new young Tok'ra? They do not have Goa'uld genetic memory, but also not Tok'ra. They need to learn everything from scratch. The story could also be about the Tok'ra that are assigned to teach the youngsters.
029. SG-1, Ba'al, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, just as the Tok'Ra spy is about to meet her end in "In the Line of Duty", Sam|Jolinar are unexpectedly rescued from the ashrak by a mysterious stranger. It turns out however that their "savior" is a time-traveling Ba'al who needs Jolinar alive for his own nefarious plans. What is Ba'al up to and how will Sam|Jolinar escape from his grasp?
030. SG-1, Bra'tac|Tok'Ra and/or Teal'c|Tok'Ra, the attack on Dar Eshkalon in episode "Talion" leaves Bra'tac and/or Teal'c more injured than in canon. The only thing that can save him/them is a symbiote and so he/they agree to blend with a Tok'Ra. How does this change things?
031. SG-1, Bryce Ferguson|Tok'Ra, since he had an impressive military record and an incurable terminal illness what if Cam Mitchell's long-time friend, Bryce Ferguson (seen in episode "Stronghold"), was given a chance to become a Tok'Ra host?
032. SG-1, Charles Kawalsky, Egeria, Shak'ran, alt-SG-1 team, an AU for episode “Moebius”. In the canon timeline Ra entombed Egeria on Pangar, a world that was eventually acquired by the System Lord Shak'ran, who himself was defeated by Apophis hundreds of years ago. What if in the changed timeline seen in “Moebius” it was Shak'ran who defeated Apophis? Thus when Kawalsky and alt-SG-1 fly the Puddle Jumper to Chulak they are imprisoned by Jaffa loyal to Lord Shak'ran. The team is then forced to share a dungeon cell with a mysterious woman who calls herself Egeria…
033. SG1, Daniel Jackson, Any, Daniel thought that the timeline was restored to normal after SG-1's doppelgangers helped ensure Ra didn't take the Giza Stargate during the uprising. But then ANOTHER timejumper showed up, this time crewed by people who should have been dead. (Which Tok'Ra/Tau'ri is part of the time-traveling crew is up to you)
034. SG-1, Daniel Jackson|Tok'Ra, when Jackson needs to access the ascended knowledge locked in his subconscious conventional means prove futile. It’s decided that if he blends with a Tok'Ra the symbiote might help him unlock the secrets of his own mind.
035. SG-1, Daniel Jackson, Oma, Sha're|Amaunet, with Apophis defeated and the System Lords hunting her, Amaunet seeks refuge on Kheb along with the Harcesis child. Oma agrees to protect her as long as Amaunet becomes her student. By the time SG-1 finds Kheb, Amaunet has turned "good" and shares the body with Sha're equally (as an Ascended being Oma could manipulate time so while only months passed on the outside Amaunet could have been with her for much longer to learn). How does Daniel react? How about the Tok’Ra? Apophis?
036. SG-1, Drey'auc, Teal'c, Any Tok’Ra, AU for episode “Redemption”. Bra'tac tells Teal’c of his wife’s condition sooner than in the cannon episode, meaning Drey'auc is still alive by the time Teal’c sees her. Teal’c then contacts the Tok’Ra (maybe reaching out to Jacob Carter|Selmak directly?) and asks for their help in a mission to acquire a prim'ta for Drey'auc.
037. SG-1, Egeria, tell us more about her mission on Earth when she “came to the Tau'ri to stop the Goa'uld from taking humans” as their slaves? Did she interact with any historical figures (other than Numa Pompilius)? Did she have a role to play in ancient events?
038. SG-1, Egeria, Did something happen to make her turn Tok'ra, or was she always different?
039. SG-1, Egeria, Shak'ran, SG-1 team, Any Tok’Ra, in the canon timeline Ra entombed Egeria on Pangar, a world that was eventually acquired by the System Lord Shak'ran, who himself was defeated by Apophis hundreds of years ago. What if SG-1 (plus whatever Tok’Ra you want) end up in an alternative universe/alternative timeline where Shak'ran found Egeria? Now Egeria, who was brainwashed by Shak'ran into believing she is his Goa’uld mate, is a feared System Lord that rules alongside her “husband”. Can SG-1 and their Tok’Ra companions reverse Shak'ran’s mind-control and return Egeria to her senses?
040. SG-1, Egeria, she is found years earlier and put in a healing tank and survive. Who is her new host?
041. SG-1, Egeria, she hid a daughter (queen-symbiote) before she was captured, and left clues which the Tok'ra now follow
042. SG-1, Freya|Anise, Nerus, friends and enemies must ally against a common threat (Anubis? Ori? Wraith? Something else?). Anise has no choice but to work with the Goa'uld Nerus for the common good. Hilarity ensues!
043. SG1, Freya|Anise, Janet Frasier. When the SGC is examining the Isis Jar during the events of "The Curse", they contact the Tok'ra and Anise comes to have a look.
044. SG1, Hathor & any Tok'ra, Hathor succeeds in taking over the SGC and eventually Earth. The Tok'ra sends operatives to her court, and this is the first time SG-1 meets the Tok'ra. Maybe the operative is Rosha|Jolinar? Maybe Sam becomes Jolinar's host? Can/will the Tok'ra help free Earth? Do SG-1 join the Tok'ra?
045. SG1, Isis, the goddess Isis in mythology is described as a protector of women and mothers, as well as magic and nature. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden. Doesn't exactly sound like a Goa'uld - maybe she would have turned Tok'ra given the chance? Let Isis survive and get a host? Maybe she jumps into Sam or Janet, and becomes apologetic, leading them to question how much she is a Goa'uld?
046. SG-1, Jack|Malek, A shared mission with the Tok'ra goes wrong, and Jack ends up host to Malek.
047. SG-1, Jacob|Selmak, Samantha Carter, Jack O'Neill, After the blending, Jacob's relationship with his daughter grew stronger, but he was never entirely convinced that Jack O'Neill still trusted him.
048. SG1, Jacob|Selmak, Any Tok'ra. Change the episode 4.12 "Tangent" to include another Tok'ra on the teltac.
049. SG1, Jolinar. The truth about Jolinar's attempt to overthrow one of the system lords.
050. SG-1, Samantha Carter, Jolinar, Quinta (Nasyan man), the Jaffa take Sam and Quinta|Jolinar (who is not quite as injured in this AU). They repeatedly torture Quinta|Jolinar to death since she is Tok'ra and eventually just leaves her and her host to die. Sam has also been tortured for info about Earth, but is not quite as badly injured and Jolinar takes her as host (or she is conscious and agrees to it). Together they eventually manage to flee.
051. SG-1, Jonas Quinn|Tok'Ra, what if Dr. Fraiser decides that she can’t perform brain surgery on Jonas in episode “Prophecy”? The S.G.C. contacts the Tok’Ra who reveal that a symbiote’s healing power should be enough to stop the growth of Quinn’s brain tumor. If Jonas blends will he still see glimpses of the future?
052. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Pete Shanahan, when Sam goes missing on Earth under mysterious circumstances detective Pete Shanahan and the Tok'Ra Martouf|Lantash have to work together to find her.
053. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, after D&C Martouf|Lantash were healed but had memory loss and ran away. About two years later SG-1 arrives on a planet where the locals like their Goa'uld Lord and says he is helping them and making their society better. SG-1 goes to the palace and finds Martouf|Lantash pretending to be a Goa'uld, but a good one. They still have memory loss, but they are Tok'ra.
054. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, in the alternate timeline of "2010", Martouf and Lantash are still alive and are part of SG-1 etc. plan to get a note back to Earth about the Aschen. Everyone else is killed, but he makes it through, lightly injured perhaps (but he'll be fine). He shows up at Stargate command in 2001 with a note from Jack O'Neill, and at a time when the Martouf/Lantash then is in stasis after having been shot as a zatarc. What happens? Will he/they try to convince the Tok'ra to save that realitys version of him/them?
055. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash and SG-1, Daniel touches an alien device and the timeline changes. Now the Galaxy is very different - there are no Tok'ra (that they can find. at least - perhaps they are hiding?) and the Goa'uld are not in power. Another alien race controls much of the Galaxy and has just conquered Earth. SG-1 is still part of a group that explores the Galaxy, except that no one knows Teal'c. Richard Woolsey and some assistants are the only ones who had escaped Earth and SG-1 + Martouf|Lantash goes to meet him to learn how things are in this universe/timeline. This Galaxy is full of various more or less advanced mainly humanoid races, and they find that Woolsey is hiding in a hotel on an alien world. SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash are the only ones who remember the original timeline. Now they must find a way to reverse the change (but the machine is on a world controlled by the alien species that dominates the Galaxy) while they are being hunted by soldiers and bounty hunters that wants to stop the last free humans.
056. SG1, Martouf|Lantash, Samantha Carter. Sam asks Martouf about people she remembers Jolinar visiting with him. Martouf had to explain how that planet - along with many others - suffered from the infighting amongst the goa'uld that arose after Ra died. They discuss some of the issues that arise from the Tau'ri actions, that sometimes the price for saving one world from a goa'uld action can be the destruction of another world.
057. SG-1, Samantha Carter, Martouf|Lantash, rest of SG-1, instead of zatting Martouf, Sam jumps him and tries to wrestle the zatarc-weapon from him. She and Martouf/Lantash ends up shot by the guards and are all in critical condition/near death. The Tok'ra put them in stasis and the rest of SG-1 must find a way to save them. Sarcophagus? Asgard? Do they steal the bodies and put them in a sarcophagus?
058. SG1, Per'sus. His response to Anise forgetting to zatarc-test Martouf|Lantash.
059. SG1, Qinta|Jolinar and Samantha Carter|Jolinar, Qinta (or whatever his name) wasn't as badly injured and SG-1 took him back to the base without knowing about Jolinar. Then when the ashrak finds him and tries to kill Jolinar, he is interrupted by Sam who shoots him. She runs up to the dying Qinta and the ashrak who is not quite dead topples her and grabs her gun and shoots her. Messy fight where Jolinar tries to move to help against the ashrak and all fight on the floor. Finally Sam kills the ashrak, but is badly injured. Jolinar jumps into her. What now? Presumably no one realizes at first but then Janet discovers something? Or does Sam/Jolinar escape first? Your choice!
060. SG-1, Dr. Raully, she survived her wounds by taking Sam as host (Sam volunteers and/or is unconscious and/or badly injured)
061. SG1, Dr Raully, Rescue her from "Into the Fire".
062. SG-1, Rosha|Jolinar, SG-1 team, sometime before the events of "In the Line of Duty" Jolinar figures out that Cordesh is a Goa’uld spy. He however frames Jolinar for his own crimes, forcing her to go on the run from her fellow Tok’Ra. Thus Jolinar never goes on her mission in Cronus’s domain, never ends up on Nasya and never blends with Carter. SG-1 still meets the Tok’Ra (albeit under different circumstances) and the Tok’Ra Council asks for SGC’s help in apprehending one of their own runaway outlaws: Jolinar of Malkshur. Can SG-1 help Jolinar?
063. SG-1, Samantha Carter, she is kidnapped by the NID or someone and with the sperm stolen of SGC they had her impregnated. Turns out, the sperm comes from Martouf/Lantash (Janet was exploring the transfer of DNA from the symbiote) and that eggs Sam has Jolinar's DNA too. So the NID or whomever it is does it to get a child with Tok'ra genetic memory, so can get some information (the Tok'ra know much about the Goa'uld and Tech). SG-1 to the rescue, but only Sam is nearly full term when they get her.
064. SG-1, Samantha Carter , any Tok'Ra, Sam never joins the SGC and never becomes part of SG-1 (her role on the team is filled by Lt. Claire Tobias or something). Instead she becomes an astronaut, jumping on the opportunity Jacob set up for her before his death. Sam encounters the Tok'Ra for the 1st time when Goa'uld ships attack Earth.
065. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, the SGC had a sarcophagus and used it when they thought Sam would die (maybe the Ashrak killed them outright instead of letting them suffer for a little while before Jolinar died)
066. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, they survive the attack by the Ashrak, but the NID still manages to officially get 'custody' of them. They manage to escape during transport, but where do they go from there?
067. SG-1, various Tok'ra and SG-1, they find information that Egeria had a daughter and hid her, but the catch is that the only one who had the information needed to find her is Jolinar, and she is dead
068. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, I want to see the Quest episodes with Sam host to Jolinar. How do they work together with Ba'al, a Goa'uld?
069. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, Jolinar survived, but no one knew. She was in a deep coma for a long time. She is healing slowly. Sam is unexpectedly immune in Message in Bottle, but they just chalk it up to changes from Jolinar, which there were many of. Maybe the Tok'ra find out when SG-1 meet them in Tok'ra I&II. Jolinar is too weak to leave Sam, so she has to remain a host for many months - and end up choosing to remain that way. Probably some Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash too, but that can be background if you want.
070. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, AU for episode "Point of View". In this AU, events of "Point of View" occur not long after "In the Line of Duty". When Apophis is interrogating SG-1, rather than zatting General Hammond he instead kills Captain Carter; when the Asgard ship arrives & resurrects her the process inevitably revives Jolinar too. How does it change things? What will her team think? How would Dr. Carter and Major Charles Kawalsky from the alternative reality react (remember, they don’t know what the Tok’Ra are)?
071. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar|Entity, how would the episode “Entity” play out if Sam was still host to Jolinar?
072. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Tok'Ra, Nirrti's DNA Resequencer in episode "Metamorphosis" is destroyed before it "fixes" Sam. Carter chooses to become a Tok'ra rather than face complete cellular degradation.
073. SG1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar. During 2.02 "In The Line of Duty", Jolinar and Sam contemplate if they want to blend and the incompatibility of their lives - undercover operative vs. scientist/soldier - is explored.
074. SG1, Samantha Carter|Lantash. AU of 2.02 "In The Line of Duty"; it is Lantash hiding from the ashrak on Nasya and who takes Sam as a host instead of Jolinar.
075. SG-1, Shan'auc, Teal'c, Tanith, after Tanith leaves Shan'auc she needs a new prim'ta and the Tok'ra provide her with an immature Tok'ra queen. Irrespective of how the Tok'Ra obtained a new queen prim'ta (time-travel? cloning? a long-buried stasis jar?) she isn't easily replaceable & thus very valuable. Teal'c swears to protect his former lover & the Tok'ra within her. Meanwhile, Apophis orders Tanith to kill Shan'auc and the new queen.
076. SG-1, Skaara|Tok'Ra, SG-1 team, after the events of episode "Pretense" Skaara chooses to become a Tok'Ra host, going undercover and pretending to still be Klorel. Things get complicated however when SG-1 are captured by Jaffa under his command since the team has no idea that he is now a Tok'Ra and think Klorel is back! Skaara and his Tok'Ra partner must try to reveal themselves to the team and free SG-1 without jeopardizing their undercover mission. Meanwhile, SG-1 is concocting a prison break and are planning on "freeing" Skaara from "Klorel"...
077. SG1, Martouf|Lantash, Aldwin, Korra. Comparing notes on the Tau'ri and SG-1 in particular.
078. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar + rest of SG-1 + Martouf|Lantash, some alien doohickey resurrects Jolinar in Sam. This is maybe late season 5 / early season 6 so Martouf|Lantash is dead. Or so they think. It turns out not to be the case - how did they survive? Was it clones that died? Was the Lantash that died a clone and the Tok'ra still have Martouf|Lantash in stasis? Your pick, but Sam|Jolinar and SG-1 has to rescue Martouf|Lantash.
079. SG1, Thoran, Ocker. Post Abyss, they share their disbelief that this alliance with the Tau'ri will end well.
080. SG1, Rosha|Jolinar, Yosuuf|Garshaw. Away from the Tok'ra base, they have at least one conversation about something other than a man or boy.
081. SG1, Martouf|Lantash, Jacob|Selmak, Delek. After visiting Earth in episode 2.18 "Serpent's Song", Lantash reports on what happened and his thoughts of the SGC.Pairings (and moresomes)
082. SG1, Anise|Freya/Janet Frasier/Jack O'Neill. Instead of falling for Daniel, Freya wants Janet. Anise invites Jack to join in.
083. SG1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson with past Sam/Jack, Sam and Jack are together when Sam becomes a host. Jack can't handle that and leaves her. He realizes he is in love with Daniel and they get together.
084. SG1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, after a mission with the Tok'ra, Daniel has become host to ANISE to save her life when Freya was mortally wounded in a cave collapse. How will Jack handle this? Also, Anise really like Daniel, but it was Freya who wanted Jack - or has Anise synchronized to her hosts feelings on this? In any case, she now again has a host that desires Jack - and this time she takes matters into her own hands to get her host and Jack together!
085. SG1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, Jack and Daniel time travels by accident 1000 years into the past and meets Egeria. When they need to go undercover the Tok'ra queen suggests Daniel or Jack become a host and pretends to be a Goa'uld (or else they can't get to the device that helps them travel forward in time again, since the Goa'uld has taken it). The catch is that the symbiote Egeria offers is a young queen - and upon taking her first host she would go into a mating frenzy and use her pink breath to "catch her mate".
086. SG1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, aliens capture SG-1 and Marty. The aliens are noncorporeal or shapeshifters and does not understand how sex works so they force Jack and Daniel and Sam and Martouf/Lantash to show them.
087. SG-1, Jack/Daniel + any Tok'ra, Daniel is captured by the Goa'uld and used as a sex slave. At some point he becomes host to an undercover Tok'ra and they flee together. When they come home the symbiote wants Daniel to get into a relationship with Jack as he can see he loves him, but Daniel doesn't know if he can handle a relationship after his experiences. The symbiote has to help him see it will help him heal and that Jack will never do anything to harm his lover.
088. SG-1, Jack/Daniel, Sam and Teal'c have been captured and Jack and Daniel goes to save them. One of them ends up a host. During the time they are undercover Jack and Daniel admits their feelings for each other.
089. SG-1, Jack/Daniel, Daniel becomes a host and the symbiote finds out about Daniel's feelings for Jack - and decides to get them together
090. SG-1, Jack|Malek/Daniel, Jack becomes host to Malek during a failed mission. Malek sees his new host's feelings and makes him act on them and they get together with Daniel.
091. SG1, Rosha|Jolinar, Martouf|Lantash. When/where/how they fell in love and chose to become mates.
092. SG1, Samantha Carter/Any female Tok'ra. Sam has an unexpectedly powerful reaction to a female Tok'ra she's just met, tyzhey become intimate and Sam gets flashbacks of a relationship Jolinar had before Rosha.
093. SG-1, Sam/Ba'al, at first she agreed because everyone else she knew was killed by the Ori, but eventually she found she loved him
094. SG1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar/Cameron Mitchell|Lantash. One of the teams in 9.13 "Ripple Effect" has a blended Sam and a blended Cam on it.
095. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter/Pete Shanahan, Pete is abusing Sam, but she hides it. Then she becomes host to a Tok'ra on a mission and the symbiote is NOT taking the abuse. Pete ends up in a hospital and they need to cover up that he now knows about the Tok'ra. Jack finds out about Pete's behavior and comfort Sam (after accepting the symbiote since she has protected Sam)
096. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, Sam becomes host to a Tok'ra queen and Jack gets to father the symbiotes who now has the ancient gene.
097. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, What if Sam is badly wounded and becomes a Tok'ra host on a mission (maybe to Anise or Malek). How does Jack react? Can he accept his new mate?
098. SG-1, Sam/Jack, one or both becomes Tok'ra after getting injured on a mission
099. SG-1, Sam/Jack, angsty stuff! Sam becomes host to save her life and her husband is repulsed by her. How does she handle this until the symbiote finds a new host?
100. SG-1, Sam/Jack, Jack and Sam both becomes hosts and the symbiotes have been lovers so that means Sam and Jack becomes lovers. Tok'ra should be OCs.
101. SG-1, Sam/Jack, Jack becomes a host when he is critically injured (Tok'ra takes him while unconscious). He is angry, even after the symbiote dies to save him, but now he and Sam have something in common and this leads to SHIP
102. SG-1, Sam/Jack, Sam has to go to the Tok'ra for help when her husband is captured by a Goa'uld
103. SG-1, Sam/Jack, they are wounded in battle, and has to take symbiotes - who hate each other!
104. SG-1, Sam/Jack, what if Sam had agreed to host Selmak? How would that have affected Jack's feelings for Sam? Could he still be interested in her when it is them?
105. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, Shallan/Jack|Kanan (or Shallan/Jack). Shallan seems to be the name of Ba'al's lo'tar. What if Jack got Kanan's emotions after being blended, or still being blended? Would he decide to leave Sam and go for Shallan? I want this from Jack's POV, his angsting over what to do. No matter what, he understands Sam now, and why she couldn't be his while Marty was alive.
106. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill/Martouf|Lantash, Sam can't chose, and the men agrees to share. Yes, smut is good for this one ;)
107. SG-1, Sam/Jack or Sam/Martouf|Lantash, SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash goes on a mission. The locals capture them and force Sam to marry either Jack or Martouf|Lantash. Your choice which!
108. SG1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar/Jonas Hanson. Jonas and Sam started dating again after they were both joined the SGC, and the events of 1.06 "The First Commandment" didn't happen. Jolinar has an opinion on Sam's relationship during 2.02 "In The Line of Duty".
109. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, d&c didnt happen. Season 5 maybe. m/l is prison of Ba’al and Sam saves him
110. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, garden party with SG-1
111. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, on a mission their minds get temporarily linked by an alien device, and they can now all three hear what each other’s thoughts are, and in fact can't stop the others from hearing.
112. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, She had to admit approaching them like that had been an experiment at first - triggered by a memory from Jolinar. Soon, however, she found she could not stop herself. One kiss lead to another, and now she knew she loved them. It didn't matter if the love had been triggered by something leftover from Jolinar - it was her love now.
113. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, on a mission they get trapped by a local tribe who wants them to mate to make the goddess happy.
114. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, every time he was close, a flurry of memories from Jolinar would come - sometimes fairly erotic ones. It could be...distracting, if they were just trying to work together. She could not tell if the almost irresistible draw he had on her came from Jolinar, herself, or both, but it was too strong to ignore. One day she gave up trying to hide her attraction, and she never regretted it.
115. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, late season 5 maybe, shortly after Summit/Last Stand. The Stargate activates and they receive a Tok'ra IDC from a couple years ago. They decide to open the iris and Martouf|Lantash step through. Turns out he was on a mission with SG-1 around end of season 3 or so. In the main universe they all made it through the Stargate just before it was hit by an alien stasis weapon, but after that it could not be accessed. In the time line that split off, the Stargate was hit just as they stepped through. SG-1 had made it through, but the Stargate + Martouf|Lantash remained in the stasis field for 2 years. When the field disappeared Martouf|Lantahs had found themselves lying on the ground just before the Stargate. Thinking they had been stunned or something and the Stargate only just shut off, they just dialled up Earth again and sent their IDC.
116. SG1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar/Vala Mal Doran|Qetesh. Sam has stayed Jolinar's host and is on an undercover assignment to Qetesh's domain.
117. SG1, Shallan|Tok'ra/MiniJack. Shallan has joined the Tok'ra and she and MiniJack cross paths.SGA
118. SGA, AR-1 team, Any Tok’Ra, representatives of the Tok’Ra High Council arrive on Atlantis. They announce that there is finally a way to save their specie: they can clone Egeria/another Tok’Ra queen… but they need to capture a Wraith Cloning Facility to do so. After the I.O.A. approves the mission, AR-1 are tasked with assisting the Tok’Ra operatives in the capture.
119. SGA, Any, AU for episode “Doppelganger”. What if one or more Tok’Ra were on Atlantis when the city was infested by the nightmare-inducing alien entity? What kind of night terrors might plague a Tok’Ra? Would host and symbiote share the same dream or be walled off in two different nightmares?
120. SGA, Any, AU for episode “Sunday”. Could blending with a Tok’Ra symbiote save those exposed to the Lantean “Explosive Tumor” Device?
121. SGA, any Tok'ra (OC or from episodes), how would an episode with no Tok'ra in be changed if you add Tok'ra?
122. SGA, Ba'al, he somehow made it to the Pegasus Galaxy together with a Goa'uld queen and now they are building their empire. Since anyone who is a host or Jaffa is immune to the Wraith's feeding, they have an easy time recruiting. What happens when they meet the people from Atlantis? Will they work together against the Wraith? Against the replicators?
123. SGA, Dillon Everett|Tok’Ra, after being hospitalized from the Wraith feeding Col. Dillon Everett is given a choice to become a Tok’Ra host and return to active duty in Pegasus as part of a joint Tok’Ra-Tau’ri taskforce. Everett’s new partner might not help him regain his youthful appearance but he’ll sure give him the opportunity to gain revenge on the Wraith.
124. SGA, Orlin|Tok'Ra, what if after the events of “The Fourth Horseman” Orlin became a Tok’Ra host in an effort to reverse some of his brain damage? He might not regain his ascended memories – but he would still have his ATA gene. What if the Tok’Ra Council and the SGC then decide his and his symbiote’s talents would shine best on Atlantis where the ATA gene might come in very handy?Stargate the Lost Colony
125. Stargate the Lost Colony, anyone, I want to hear more about the Milky Way Tok'ra meeting Egeria's daughter Eschel when she comes back!Crossovers
126. Crossover, SG-1/BtWS, Buffy|OC, SG-1, any Tok'ra you want, Buffy fights what she thinks is a demon since their eyes glow. When she kills the "demon" a Goa'uld symbiote jumps into her and takes control. Due to whatever makes her a slayer or just willpower she slowly turns the Goa'uld so when she runs into SG-1 months or years later she is sharing her body with the symbiote who is more or less Tok'ra now. What happens? Do SG-1 believe her? Do they take her to the Tok'ra? Does the symbiote have import information? DO they join the Tok'ra? Is the symbiote a queen? All that is up to you!