Welcome to round 8 of the Tok'ra Kree! Prompt-a-thon!
The time has come to leave prompts for the 8th round. We got a lot of wonderful prompts for the last round, and we hope the same will be the case now!
Prompting is open from November 18th and through December 2nd. Anyone is welcome to leave Tok'ra related prompts on this post - whether you wish to create any fanworks for this round, or not. Leaving multiple prompts is encouraged! You can leave them all in one comment, or in several - it is all good.
The schedule for the rest of the prompt-a-thon can be found here
How to leave prompts:
Prompts should be left in this format:Fandom (SG-1, SGA, SGU, pairing/character, prompt word(s)
- Prompts should belong to the Stargate universe (SG-1, SGA, SGU, and the original movie). Crossovers are permitted, though, and should be noted in the prompt.
- Prompts can be for art or fic, or any. If nothing is noted, it will be assumed it is for any.
- Prompts can be a word, a sentence, a line of dialogue, a quote, a picture, or a longer plot bunny.
- Prompts can be ship, gen, or any. Tok'ra are listed like this: Samantha Carter|Jolinar (host|symbiote). Pairings should be listed like this: Samantha Carter|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash.
- In order to facilitate sorting of the prompts, please include the full name of the characters (i.e. Samantha Carter instead of Sam).
- Prompts can, but does not have to, include the names of one or more characters.
- OC characters, including OC Tok'ra, are welcome.
- You can be as vague or specific as you want to, but you cannot control how someone who chose your prompt (if anyone), will interpret it.
- It is possible to leave prompts anonymously.
- You may reuse up to ten prompts from previous rounds R04 | R05 | R06 | R07
orCrossover, (SG-1, SGA, SGU) / other fandom (or SG-1, SGA, SGU), pairing/character, prompt word(s)
Pairings can also be threesomes, foursomes, moresomes.Examples:
SG-1, Garshaw of Belote, How did she come to be known as "The most hunted Goa'uld of all time"?
Crossover, SG-1/SGA, Aldwin/Teyla Emmagan, She took him to see the sunset from Atlantis.
SG-1, Kanan, alone
SG-1, Jolinar, She had always loved him.
SG-1, Malek/Janet Fraiser, healers
SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, "Yes, I suppose this would be considered a date."
SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, The symbiote in the jar was Tok'ra.
SGA, Steven Caldwell/Carson Beckett and OC Tok'ra, naquadah
SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, shared futureWhat does it mean that a prompt should be Tok'ra related?
It just means that one or more Tok'ra should be included, and should play an important part in the fic/artwork that is later created from the prompt. The Tok'ra should not merely be there as an easy way to get information and/or technology.
If you need them, the rules can be found here (LJ
) and the FAQ is here (LJ
You can find information about each of the Tok'ra (including a picture) here
, and about each of the Goa'uld (including a picture and symbol, if known) here Part 1
| Part 2
. The information also contains lists of episodes the Tok'ra or Goa'uld have been in. There is also a list of episodes that have a Tok'ra in them. It can be found here
If you need inspiration, you can find lists of prompts/plot bunnies here: 01
, , 03
, previous rounds: R04
Links to zipped screencaps of all episodes with Tok'ra in can be found here