This is the second post for plotbunnies and other ideas for Tok'ra related fiction. It covers symbiotes with names starting with "J" to "Q"
, if the symbiote doesn't have a canon name it's been replaced by the hosts name instead.
Crossovers between Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Stargate Universe has been moved here
Remember that these prompts are only suggestions and you can use as much or as little of them as you want. Feel free to mix and match whatever your Muse takes a liking to, or to use none of them.
Feel free to post any bunnies and/or short outlines you might have in the comments and we'll add them to this entry as soon as possible.Jalen/Host
- Why did he leave O'Neill?
- He stays in O'Neill and Ba'al captures them both. What happens?
- Kanan doesn’t suppress Jack, and instead they rescue Shallan along with SG-1.
- Kanan and Jack remain blended, how would this change the events in "Lost City"? Would Kanan's ability to heal stop, or atleast slow down, Jack's declining health from the Ancient repository of knowledge?
- The blending of Jack and Kanan went much better than on the show and they end up being good friends. Jack no longer hates the Tok'ra and ends up staying Kanan's host. They still go to save Ba'al's lo'tar, together, and succeed. It could become a romance between Jack/Kanan and Ba'al's lo'tar (Shallan) - up to the writer.
- She jumped into the tank instead of the floor, and she survives. Who is her new host?
- She survives and Sam becomes her host. Kelmaa wants Malek.
- Giving her life for the cause.
Khonsu (Lord of Amon Shek) /Host
- He survives and takes a new host; Daniel or O'Neill - or perhaps Sam
- He discovers the treason and kills the Jaffa. Tell the story as it was supposed to happen, with SG-1 meeting him and getting information.
- Here's a chance to flesh out Per'sus the Tok’ra leader, an overlooked character that SHOULD have been used again or referred to at least. If Selmak is the oldest and wisest, then how did Per'sus become leader?
- Suppose that Per'sus came to the SGC to discuss the details of the treaty and some scientist left a piece of technology laying around. Darn that evil Ma’chello! Always exchanging people's bodies like musical chairs! It doesn't have to be Per'sus. But golly, everyone, dear Per'sus needs some action. Give the man/symbiote a break-- he runs the Tok’ra. That's a lot of work!
- Whatever happened to Per'sus? Unless ignoring “Divide & Conquer” entirely (I am not because I have read a few good “Divide & Conquer” fixes of late) surely Per'sus could use some character development. If someone pairs Per'sus with Anise, that is fine with me, though she must put on some clothing.
- Per'sus, Sam? Or any. Is Per'sus ever going to get some action? He's riding a desk now, probably for a long time. Isn't he bored? Sam hasn't had much luck lately, what with Pete being a skuzzy. She should get out of her lab more. And why has Jacob been so scowly lately? Is he upset because Sam is dating one of his superiors? ;) OK. It doesn't have to be Sam. I just think it’s time Sam got some action, too.