Prompts are claimed on a first-come, first-served basis. Each prompt can be claimed twice. Claimed prompts will be confirmed by a reply comment and struck out by the mods on the master prompt list. Make sure to check the comment section before you make your claim(s), just in case we haven't gotten to it yet.
Prompts are (mostly) listed by the main Stargate fandom, then the pairings, and at the end are crossovers with non-Stargate fandoms. However the lines might be a little blurry in some places.
The prompts are just that: prompts. You are free to interpret your prompt(s) in any way you wish, so don't worry if your fic/art/video doesn't line up exactly.
Claiming is open from Jan. 2nd, 2015 and through Jan. 16th and you may claim up to two (2) prompts during this time. If you're feeling ambitious you may claim additional prompts after that, but please complete at least one of your original claims first.
By claiming a prompt you are committing yourself to either writing a fic of at least 500 words, creating a medium sized piece of art, or make at least 5 icons. If you are doing a vid, it needs to be at least 30 seconds long.
From round 6 we are opening the prompt-a-thon for podfic as well. All fics with Tok'ra-centric or a heavy Tok'ra presence are eligible. Before you star recording please ensure that you have permission from the author, either by looking for a 'blanket permission' on their journal or directly contacting them to ask for permission. For more on this please read Fanlore's entries
on Blanket Permission
You may post your finished work at any time between Feb. 16th and March 2nd, 2015.
If you have any questions you can either ask on the page-a-mod
post, or PM queen_egeria
.Any show, Any character/pairing.
001. Any show, any character, have a non-human alien (either a canon or non-canon one) become host to
002. Any show, any character, have one or more of the characters that died in canon from either old
age or other natural causes (e.g.: Catherine Langford, Bryce Ferguson, Charin of Athos, Alan
Armstrong, etc.) survive by blending with a Tok'Ra.SG-1, Any character(s)
003. SG-1, any characters, "They say Rome is the birthplace of empires. The Tok'Ra Empire was no
exception". An AU.
004. SG-1, any characters, a mortally wounded Ori soldier agrees to host a Tok'Ra symbiot to save
himself. Will the Tok'Ra be able to convince his new partner that the Ori are not worthy of his
005. SG-1, any characters, add any Tok'ra to Window of Opportunity - the Tok'ra also remembers what
happens across loops, like Jack and Teal'c
006. SG-1, any character, in the episode "Serpent's Song" Martouf says the Tok'Ra are "friends" of the
Tollan. And we know that thanks to SG-1 the Tollan became friends of sorts to the Nox. So what if
the Tok'Ra met the Nox through the Tollan, their mutual allies? How would the Nox and Tok'Ra
react to one another? Would they share technology? Would the Nox be able to resurrect or heal
Egeria after she is discovered in the episode "Cure"?
007. SG-1, any character, what if Nirrti's DNA Resequencer from the episode "Metamorphosis" is not
destroyed and someone gets the idea to try & use it to change a sterile Tok'Ra symbiote into a
008. SG-1, any characters, I want to see more missions where the Tau'ri and the Tok'ra are forced to
cooperate with the Goa'uld against a common enemy
009. SG-1, any characters, Jack is not the only one who is not cured by Ayiana - Sam and Jonas also
needs to become Tok'ra hosts, and they do. At least some of them have to remain hosts.
010. SG-1, any characters, Jack makes some error when they are time traveling in the time ship and
they end up just around when Egeria has become Tok'ra. They meet her and/or some of the first
Tok'ra she has spawned (Selmak perhaps). Or maybe they meet Jolinar.
011. SG-1, any characters, one of the members of SG-1 is a Tok'ra host when they go back in time in Moebius
012. SG-1, any characters, the quest for the Ark of Truth proves futile and the so followers of Origin
must be fought by conventional means. With SGC's aid the Tok'Ra set up secret bases throughout
the Ori galaxy, ready to fight the Doci & the Priors same way they fought & defeated the System
013. SG-1, any characters, the Stargate is revealed to the world when Apophis attacks Earth. When the
Tau'ri meet the Tok'Ra the Tok'Ra Counsel is allowed to set up "embassies" all over the Earth,
offering a chance of becoming a host to all of the world's sick and unfortunate.
014. SG-1, any characters, the zatarc programming works on humans, but not symbiotes. So the symbiote
should be able to take over, suppress the human and keep them that way until they can be cured
(perhaps even by their symbiote). Rewrite Divide and Conquer assuming this to be the case. It
certainly makes much more sense if you look at what else is said on the show - every time there
is something mind altering, Sam and Teal'c are immune. Maybe even make the humans suspected of
being zatarcs hosts to cure them.
015. SG-1, any characters, they find another stasis jar on Earth with a symbiote, this time a Tok'ra.
Something happens and one of SG-1 becomes a host.
016. SG-1, any characters, Tok'Ra gain access to a time machine (either through the SGC or they find
one on their own). They wish to use this opportunity to go back in time and get a sample of
Egeria's DNA so that they can clone her (the Tok'Ra realize that they can't actually save her
from her fate because that would alter the timeline too drastically). But as is usual with
time-travel, things don't go according to plan...
017. SG-1, any characters, what if Cam and/or Sam was a Tok'ra in Unending?
018. SG-1, any characters, what if one of SG-1 was a Tok'ra host during the mission to the ziggurat
where they found Marduk.
019, SG-1, any characters, when SG-1 met Garshaw for the 1st time she told them that the Tok'Ra had
operatives on Apophis' ships that died when SG-1 & Bra'tac blew up two of his Hat'aks in the
episode "The Serpent's Lair". What would have happened instead if the Tok'Ra operatives on the
ships had revealed themselves to SG-1 and offered their help in stopping Apophis' attack on Earth?
020. SG-1, any member of SG-1 & any Tok'ra, how do the Lucien Alliance react to the Tok'ra?
021. SG-1, any Tok'ra and SG-1, the Tok'ra take part of Christmas or New Year's party on Earth, maybe
at Stargate command
022. SG-1, any Tok'ra, (From Tok'ra I, Teal'c: "According to Jaffa legend, the Tok'ra are the Goa'uld
resistance. Their stated goal is the destruction of the System Lords and a change in the ways of
the empire. They are hunted and despised by the Goa'uld." Jack O'Neill: "Yes! My kinda guys!")
This was how the Tok'ra were viewed and showed in the first seasons we saw them - season 2 and 3. That is how they should have continued being seen. Please rewrite a later episode with this sentiment intact!
023. SG-1, any Tok'ra, add any Tok'ra to an episode that does not have Tok'ra. How is the episode changed?
024. SG-1, any Tok'ra, add any Tok'ra to an episode that does not have Tok'ra. How is the episode changed?
025. SG-1, any Tok'Ra, any Tau'ri, Excerpt from Wikipedia: "Numa [the legendary 2nd King of Rome] was
said to have authored several "sacred books" in which he had written down divine teachings,
mostly from Egeria... he was buried along with these "sacred books"... According to Plutarch,
these books were recovered some four hundred years later ... at the occasion of a natural
accident that exposed the tomb. They were examined by the Senate, deemed to be inappropriate for
disclosure to the people, and burned. Dionysius of Halicarnassus hints that they were actually
kept as a very close secret by the pontifices [highest-ranking Roman priests]". What secrets
could those books be hiding? Are they of any use to the Tok'Ra? Will the Tok'Ra come to Earth to
search for them? Will SGC help out?
026. SG-1, any Tok'ra, anyone has to explain Christmas to a Tok'ra
027. SG-1, any Tok'Ra, Russian SG-1 (seen in the episode "The Tomb"), the Russian Stargate Program's
first encounter with Tok'Ra.
028. SG-1, any Tok'Ra, Sergei Vallarin|Marduk, AU where former System Lord Marduk survives the
destruction of his ziggurat in the episode "The Tomb". Armed with the knowledge about Earth from
his new Tau'ri host, the Russian Major Vallarin, Marduk is looking for revenge. It is up to SG-1
and the Tok'Ra to stop him (and rescue his host if possible).
029. SG-1, any Tok'ra, SG-1 fiddles with an alien device and the result is that Egeria never became
Tok'ra. The Tok'ra with them (who together with SG-1 are protected against changes to the
timeline due to whatever) are now the only Tok'ra. They must all survive in the hostile (very
hostile) universe where Earth was retaken by the Goa'uld many centuries ago, and there are not
even a dream of freedom anywhere. Can they fix the timeline?
030. SG-1, any Tok'ra, SG-1 finds a lake full of Tok'ra symbiotes, left behind by Egeria
031. SG-1, any Tok'ra, the SGC get a Tok'ra to advice them during the summit with the Goa'uld System
Lords about Earth's inclusion in the protected planets treaty. How does this go? What about when
the Goa'uld and the Tok'ra meet?
032. SG-1, any Tok'Ra/any Goa'uld, they find each others ideologies & ways of life despicable and yet
somehow, they still hold feelings for one another.
033. SG-1, any, Ba'al managed to get various Goa'uld to Earth while he was in hiding there, but what
if at least one of them had been a Tok'ra?
034. SG-1, any, what if they find some Jaffa in a stasis bubble and they were Jolinar's and they
carry Egeria's symbionts and one of them is a queen.SG-1, specific characters.
035. SG-1, Adria|Zanuf, AU, the Tok'ra managed to remove Ba'al from Adria without him releasing the
toxin and Zanuf successfully took Adria as a host. How does this go? Can anyone handle to
actually have almost unlimited power, and not misuse it?
036. SG-1, Adrian Conrad, instead of buying a live symbiote from the Trust/NID Adrian Conrad
volunteers to become a Tok'Ra host.
037. SG-1, Alec Colson, a "Covenant" episode AU. Instead of unveiling an Asgard clone on live
television in an effort to expose the Stargate Program, Alec Colson shows the media a tank with
a live Queen Symbiote inside. Turns out the symbiote is a clone of Egeria.
038. SG-1, Anise|Freya, tell me of their blending
039. SG-1, Anna|Egeria, AU based on the "Resurrection" episode. Instead of creating their
Goa'uld-Human hybrid using Sekhmet's DNA, the Trust uses Egeria's DNA (let's say they got her
DNA sample from Pangarans) to grow Anna. How would this change things?
040. SG-1, Anna|Jolinar, AU based on the "Resurrection" episode. Instead of creating their
Goa'uld-Human hybrid using Sekhmet's DNA, the Trust uses Jolinar's DNA (let's say Jolinar was
biopsied by Janet when she was in Sam and a sample of her DNA was saved) to grow Anna. How would
this change things?
041. SG-1, Ba'al and SG-1 and any Tok'ra, let a Tok'ra be on the team when they try to catch Ba'al
(any episode or new mission)
042. SG-1, Chaka|Tok'ra, would Daniel be able to convince his Unas friend, Chaka, to become a host to
save a Tok'Ra symbiote?
043. SG-1, Charlie O'Neill, Re'tu Charlie|Tok'Ra, Re'tu Charlie (now host to a Tok'Ra) meets his
namesake from a timeline where Charlie O'Neill never died.
044. SG-1, Cordesh, he took O'Neill as host, and now the Tok'ra have to save Earth
045. SG-1, Daniel Jackson|OC Tok'ra, what if Daniel was a Tok'ra when he went to the xenophobic Tagreans?
046. SG-1, Daniel Jackson|OC Tok'ra, what if Daniel became a host instead of ascending in Meridian?
The symbiote is able to heal him, or at least in combination with Jacob using the healing device.
047. SG-1, Egeria, Did something happen to make her turn Tok'ra, or was she always different?
048. SG-1, Egeria, Janus, the legendary 2nd King of Rome Numa Pompilius is said to have walked and
talked with several gods and mythical figures. The nymph Egeria was said to be his close adviser
while one of Pompilius's first acts was the construction of a temple dedicated to Janus (a
temple that remained closed to everyone for much of Pompilius's rule). Could Egeria have
actually met Janus, the time-traveling Lantean scientist? Did Janus help Egeria with her cause?
Tell us a little of their time together.
049. SG-1, Egeria, she is found years earlier and put in a healing tank and survive. Who is her new
050. SG-1, Egeria, she lives for long enough in Kelmaa's host to spawn a queen and/or a clutch of
051. SG-1, Egeria, Stargate Command and the Tok'ra learn that members of the Trust have cloned
Egeria (let's say they got her DNA sample from Pangarans) and plan to use her to further their
052. SG-1, Egeria, the Asgard heal her
053. SG-1, Egeria, they manage to clone her
054. SG-1, Freya|Anise, after Jack had rejected them, they went to talk to Sam - and ask for advice.
055. SG-1, Freya|Anise, Samantha Carter, and Teyla Emmagan, Sam take the aliens out to shop for
clothes on Earth
056. SG-1, Hathor & any Tok'ra, Hathor succeeds in taking over the SGC and eventually Earth. The
Tok'ra sends operatives to her court, and this is the first time SG-1 meets the Tok'ra. Maybe
the operative is Rosha|Jolinar? Maybe Sam becomes Jolinar's host? Can/will the Tok'ra help free
Earth? Do SG-1 join the Tok'ra?
057. SG-1, Isis, Osiris's queen Isis died because the seal of her stasis jar was broken. What if it
wasn't broken, or if it wasn't until shortly before SG-1 gets their hands on it? What if she
takes Sam as host, and Jolinar's memories change her to be a Tok'ra? She could have already been
finding some of the things the Goa'uld did wrong.
058. SG-1, Jack O'Neill and a Tok'ra, Jack becomes a host. They fight over everything but end up
getting along. The Tok'ra is NOT killed and Jack remains a host
059. SG-1, Jack O'Neill, Kanan, when Daniel visits Jack & offers to help him ascend during the events
of "Abyss" he gives Kanan the same chance (let's say Daniel takes pity on him, seeing his love
for Shallan as being similar to his feelings for Sha're). Kanan accepts and years later he
repays his debt to Jack by pushing the boundaries of the ascended rules and using his powers to
help Jack during a crisis.
060. SG-1, Jack O'Neill|Kanan, Kanan stays in Jack O'Neill and they take on Ba'al together.
061. SG-1, Jack O'Neill|Malek, SG-1 and Malek is on a mission together. Jack and Malek's host are
very badly injured, Malek's host too badly for him to heal, but he can heal Jack. If he and the
rest of SG-1 can just convince Jack to allow it.
062. SG-1, Jacob Carter|Selmak, save Selmak - maybe she is being poisoned (Threads)?
063. SG-1, Jennifer Hailey|OC Tok'ra, I would like to see Hailey as a Tok'ra host
064. SG-1, Malek, why doesn't we hear his host?
065. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash (Ripple Effect AU), let's here some more about their universe and one of
066. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, after D&C Martouf|Lantash were healed but had memory loss and ran away.
About two years later SG-1 arrives on a planet where the locals like their Goa'uld Lord and says
he is helping them and making their society better. SG-1 goes to the palace and finds
Martouf|Lantash pretending to be a Goa'uld, but a good one. They still have memory loss, but
they are Tok'ra.
067. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Daniel, Vala, Divide and Conquer goes differently & Martouf|Lantash are
saved and de-programmed. But the experiance is not without it's drawbeaks: they have memory loss
and a other mental changes. They run away and join Vala's space-pirate crew. It's not until
Prometheus Unbound that anyone learns what happens to them.
068. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, the episode Divide and Conquer went differently and they were tested,
treated, and saved.
069. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, they are cured by the Asgard after D&C
070. SG-1, Mini-Jack O'Neill|OC Tok'ra, let mini-Jack be saved by becoming a host.
071. SG-1, Nasyan Man|Jolinar, what if Jolinar's host wasn't injured during the evacuation of Nasya?
What if he and Jolianr were both evacuated to the SGC? Would they reveal themselves or would
they be found out? How would they deal with the ashrak?
072. SG-1, Ocker, the ashrak choses another way to kill him and he survives. He needs a new host,
though. Who is it?
073. SG-1, original SG-1 and any Tok'ra, the Foothold aliens had returned again and succeeded this
time. They have taken at least all of the US. The Foothold aliens are running an entire
simulation inside the heads of those trapped, to make sure they do not wake up and discover the
truth. Sam and Teal'c are only connected to the simulation but not "cloned" as that part do not
work on them (due to Junior and changed done by Jolinar). Now and then Sam and Teal'c wake up.
This time they manage to find their team mates and escape before the aliens return. They run
into some Tok'ra who are on Earth to check on their allies who have not been heard from for many
months (this is maybe early/mid 2000 - anything after that has been imagined by SG-1). How to
074. SG-1, RepliCarter|Jolinar, when Fifth creates RepliCarter's consciousness using Carter's
memories he inadvertently resurrects Jolinar's consciousness from the memories of the symbiote
hidden in Sam's mind. How would sharing her body with a RepliJolinar effect RepliCarter?
075. SG-1, Rosha|Jolinar, Nasyan Man|Jolinar, how did the Jolinar get her host on Nasya?
076. SG-1, Samantha Carter & any Tok'ra & Pete & Osiris, in Chimera, Osiris takes Pete as host. Sam
senses it and call for help. Osiris escapes with Sam as prisoner/sex slave. The Tok'ra manage to
place an operative with Osiris, perhaps Malek or Jalen. The Tok'ra's host is injured and Osiris
decides to let the symbiote take Sam as host since it is a good underling and/or Osiris has the
hots for him/her. Now Sam is host to a Tok'ra, and they have to escape together.
077. SG-1, Samantha Carter & Samantha Carter|Jolinar & Martouf|Lantash, 'our' Sam met a lot of
different Sam's in Ripple Effect. Have her talk to them and learn about her different lives. At
least one of them (preferably more) has to still be host to Jolinar. Also, more interactions
with Martouf|Lantash. Perhaps he goes back with one of the Sam|Jolinar's from a universe where
Martouf|Lantash are dead?
078. SG-1, Samantha Carter , any Tok'Ra, Sam never joins the SGC and never becomes part of SG-1 (her
role on the team is filled by Lt. Claire Tobias or something). Instead she become an astronaut,
jumping on the opportunity Jacob set up for her before his death. Sam encounters the Tok'Ra for
the 1st time when Goa'uld ships attack Earth.
079. SG-1, Samantha Carter, how much is she Jolinar? Maybe do a five things that is different now
080. SG-1, Samantha Carter, Jacob Carter|Selmak, any Russian character, any other Tau'ri or Tok'Ra
characters you want, the Tok'Ra need SGC's help in infiltrating the royal court of a Slavic
Goa'uld & sabotaging his/her plans. And the SGC needs the help of one of the Russian experts to
complete the mission (probably Dr. Markov, but I leave it up to your discretion). Jacob|Selmak
pretend to be a Goa'uld underlord while the Tau'ri act as his entourage/slaves. Story should
feature Jacob sporting a chupryna/khokhol haircut, Sam at one point pretending to be a Jaffa
shieldmaiden and kurgan(s) acting as a Hat'ak landing platform. (If any words/terms in this
prompt are unfamiliar to you, I assure you Wikipedia has articles explaining them)
081. SG-1, Samantha Carter, Martouf|Lantash, Adrian Conrad, "Desperate Measures" episode AU. Instead
of capturing one of Cronus's Jaffa off-world the Russian Stargate Program captures
Martouf|Lantash (they believe he's a Goa'uld, not realizing he's a Tok'Ra). How would this
change the episode "Desperate Measures"?
0082. . SG-1, Samantha Carter, Rosha|Jolinar, almost all fanfics that have Jolinar survive feature Sam
being her host. You are challenged to break the mold: write a fic where Jolinar is alive (with
Rosha as her host) and friends with Samantha Carter.
083. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Egeria, Aldwin, Malek, the SGC is working with the Tok'Ra to research the
Quantum Mirror and they are trying to find a way to travel through it without experiancing
Entropic Cascade Failure. On thier first trial they travel to a seemingly safe universe... only
to then be captured by Jaffa loyal to "Lady Egeria". Turns out that in that universe Egeria
never rebelled against Ra and remained a System Lord (albeit a more merciful and carrying for
her subject than the other Lords). When the Jaffa bring the trans-dimensional travelers to
Egeria she takes Sam as her new host and sends the rest to prison. Will Sam be able to convenice
this Egeria to become a Tok'Ra? If so, will she then try to help the Tok'Ra from the "canon"
universe or will she try to fight Ra & the System Lords in her own universe?
084. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, any episode - how would it have played out if Sam was host to
085. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, both Sam and Jolinar's temp. host are captured by the Jaffa on
Nasya. Two months later Sam|Jolinar escape but accidentally fall through a partially broken
Quantum Mirror and end up in another reality over 10 years into the future with no way back to
their original reality/time.
086. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, have Jolinar live and stay in Sam - I don't care how
087. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, I want to see the Quest episodes with Sam host to Jolinar. How do
they work together with Ba'al, a Goa'uld?
088. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, Insiders with Sam as a host. Now they can't use the symbiote
poison indiscriminately on the base to get the Ba'al clones
089. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, Jolinar flashes her eyes at Jack before she pushes him through
the Gate in “In the Line of Duty”.
090. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, Jolinar survived, but no one knew. She was in a deep coma for a
long time. Have her heal and wake up during either Need or Thor's Chariot.
091. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, Jolinar survived, but no one knew. She was in a deep coma for a
long time. She is healing slowly. Sam is unexpectedly immune in Message in Bottle, but they just
chalk it up to changes from Jolinar, which there were many of. Maybe the Tok'ra find out when
SG-1 meet them in Tok'ra I&II. Jolinar is too weak to leave Sam, so she has to remain a host
for many months - and end up choosing to remain that way. Probably some
Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash too, but that can be background if you want.
092. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, 'Nightwalkers' with Jolinar alive!
093. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, season 9 or 10 AU. Sam is captured by Ori worshipers and is
burned at an Altar of the Ori for her "transgressions" against Origin. Adria/a Prior/the Ori
themselves restore her to life (as they did with Vala/Sallis in episode "Avalon, Part 2") but
either intentionally or not the process resurrects Jolinar as well. Now Sam|Jolinar must find a
way to escape the clutches of the Ori.
094. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, the episode Arthur's Mantle with Sam still host to Jolinar
095. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, the SGC had a sarcophagus and used it when they thought Sam would
die (maybe the ashrak killed them outright instead of letting them suffer for a little while
before Jolinar died)
096. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Raully, have Sam volunteer to be host to Dr. Raully when she can't heal
her host (from the episode Out of Mind/Into the Fire)
097. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Tok'ra, the episode The Light with Sam as a host. She is now immune to the
098. SG-1, SG-1 and any Tok'ra, add some Tok'ra to the movie Ark of Truth. Don't kill them!
099. SG-1, SG-1 and any Tok'ra, after Continuum, the timeline is changed. You chose what is ((CLAIMED ONCE))
different, but there need to be some Tok'ra alive that were dead before, and the Tok'ra must be
better friends with Earth.
100. SG-1, SG-1 and any Tok'ra, Sam disobeys a direct order from Jack and due to that he and the
Tok'ra are badly injured. He refuses to become a host. Sam ends up taking the symbiote to save
it. Jack survives (they find a sarcophagus or the symbiote heal him with a healing device).
When they return, Jack is furious with Sam and not willing to forgive her. He will only talk to
101. SG-1, SG-1 and any Tok'ra, SG-1 (and maybe some Tok'ra) gate to a planet where they find
symbiotes in the water. It is Tok'ra symbiotes spawned by Egeria and hidden there centuries ago.
102. SG-1, SG-1 and any Tok'ra, SG-1 accidentally lets loose a Goa'uld (and their Jaffa) that have
been trapped for millennia, and he/she captures SG-1 and tortures them for information about the
state of the Galaxy. The Tok'ra rescues them.
103. SG-1, SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash, either before D&C or D&C happened differently with
Martouf|Lantash surviving together. They are on a mission with SG-1 - your choice if it is one
of the episodes or an unknown mission
104. SG-1, SG-1, they fail to destroy Anubis's fleet using the Ancient weapon - maybe they arrive too
late? O'Neill either dies or is frozen/put in stasis. The rest of SG-1 has to flee and end up
going through a quantum mirror to another reality where they are dead, but any Tok'ra you want
are alive. No return trip OR the Tok'ra has to come too.
105. SG-1, Shan'auc, Tanith, Teal'c, what if Shan'auc was actually successful in turning her primta,
Tanith, into a Tok'Ra? What if other Jaffa could also convince their young symbiots to change
106. SG-1, Skaara|Tok'Ra, after being rescued from Klorel by the Tok'Ra Skaara wishes to help battle
the Goa'uld like Daniel does. The Tok'Ra convince him to become a host for one of their own and
help infiltrate Goa'uld ranks. What would happen? Would Skaara be the last of the Abydonians
after events of "Full Circle"?
107. SG-1, Teal'c, from what is said in 1969, it seems that Jaffa can become hosts, just not as long
as they carry a prim'ta. I'd like to see Teal'c become a Tok'ra host after he has started using
tretonin (is that a problem? How do they overcome it?)
108. SG-1, Thor|Tok'ra, according to one of the Stargate RPG books a symbiote can take an Asgard as
host. What if Thor became host to a Tok'ra. How/why this would happen?
109. SG-1, Thoran, the episode 'The Abyss' as seen from his point of view. Kanan was his best friend,
and now the humans at the SGC is talking trash about him. That can't be making him happy or
cooperative - especially with his grief and worry for his friend at the same time!
110. SG-1, Vala Mal Doran|Tok'ra, what if Vala wasn't left by the Tok'Ra to be stoned to death by her
villagers and instead choose to become a Tok'Ra operative?
111. SG-1, various Tok'ra and SG-1, they find information that Egeria had a daughter and hid her, but
the catch is that the only one who had the information needed to find her is Jolinar, and she is
112. SG-1, Per'sus, what if the Tok'Ra Pers'us isn't Egeria's offspring but rather a Goa'uld that
joined her rebellion? What if Pers'us was actually the figure behind the Greek legend of
Perseus? Tell us of Pers'us life back when he was "Perseus" (try to incorporate some of the
ancient Greek legends about Perseus into the story).SG-1, pairings.
113. SG-1, Anise|Freya/Jack|Kanan, Jack changed his mind about them after he became a host.
114. SG-1, Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran, I dont think Daniel likes simbiotes due to Share, but what
if Vala ends up host?
115. SG-1, Daniel Jackson/Vala Mal Doran|OC Tok'ra, can Daniel cope with Vala being a Tok'ra host or
is it still too hard for him to accept a symbiote in a loved one?
116. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson and Malek, stranded on another planet, Jack and Daniel end up
inviting Malek to their shared bed. They do not regret it!
117. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson and Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, Jack sees Sam's reaction
when Martouf is shot, and realizes she loves the Tok'ra. He notices her continued sadness even
if she tries to hide it, and he also realizes he doesn't love her, but that he loves Daniel.
After a party at Jack's place, he and Daniel get together. Jack tells Daniel about Sam and that
he has observed her and that he thinks she loves Martouf|Lantash. Daniel says he has noticed the
same. Together with Teal'c they go talk to Jacob and convince him that he must convince the
Tok'ra to heal Martouf|Lantash so that Sam will be happy.
118. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, a Goa'uld takes Daniel as host on a mission, and takes Jack
as his sex slave. Eventually they are rescued by Sam, Teal'c (and others maybe), and the Tok'ra
remove the Goa'uld. Jack can't stand being in the same room as Daniel, even though he know it is
not his fault. Daniel stays with the Tok'ra for some time, and they help him with the PTSD after
being a Goa'uld host. He starts a relationship with Malek, and when Jack finds out he realizes
he can't lose Daniel.
119. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, Daniel is mortally injured and unconscious, Jack can't lose
him and make the hard decision to make Daniel a host. Daniel is furious when he finds out.
120. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, Daniel returns from a mission as a Tok'ra host, and his lover
Jack can't wrap his head around it. Not only is his lover a Tok'ra host, but the Tok'ra symbiote
is a female!
121. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, Desperate for his lover to survive, Jack gives the ok to
implant an unconscious Daniel with a symbiote. Daniel is not happy when he wakes up, and while
he agrees on a truce with the symbiote, he is not as forgiving to his lover
122. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, on a mission, Jack is injured and so is a Tok'ra. Jack saves
the symbiote (and it him) by becoming host. Daniel freaks out when he learns his lover is a
host, since it happened to Sha're and Sarah too.
123. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, the Tok'ra have learned Egeria has a daughter and SG-1 helps
them find her
124. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, they are both taken as sex slaves by a Goa'uld, and find
comfort in each others arms. They are rescued by the Tok'ra.
125. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, they are in love but neither is willing to admit it. During a
training mission with the Tok'ra, Selmak or some other Tok'ra talk sense to them and make them
see that they love each other.
126. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Sara O'Neill, any Tok'ra, sometime season three, a mortally wounded Jack
stumbles through the quantum mirror carrying his son Charlie who is also wounded and
unconscious. The Goa'uld has wiped out everyone else in his reality. AU-Jack dies in the
infirmary. Charlie remains unconscious, but wakes shortly to ask for his mom. They get Sara
there and she begs them to save Charlie. Jack suggest they call the Tok'ra, but is not ready to
make Charlie a host even if Sam suggests it. Jacob and Martouf arrives and together they take
turns healing Charlie with a healing device.
127. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/Sara O'Neill, when they find yet another timetravel device, Jack decides to
change the timeline so his son Charlie is not killed. Jack is the only one to travel back in
time, and somehow he retains the knowledge of both timelines. Story from his pov, reflecting
over the changes. Requirements of new timeline: Charlie survives, Jack and Sara are still
together. SG-1 did happen with same people, they did meet and ally with the Tok'ra,
Martouf/Lantash is alive and with Sam
128. SG-1, Jack O'Neill|Kanan/Daniel Jackson, Kanan senses that Jack loves Daniel and pushes him to
admit to his feelings (AU where Kanan survives). How does Daniel react to having a Tok'ra lover?
129. SG-1, Jack O'Neill|Kanan/Shallan, Kanan lives, in Jack. They pursue Kanan's love, Shallan, and
she accepts them. Tell us the story.
130. SG-1, Jack O'Neill/OC Tok'ra, Jack's knees become to painful/weak for him to go on missions.
When the rest of SG-1 is captured and no one is allowed to go rescue them, he goes to the
Tok'ra. They do not have anyone to send, but there is a symbiote who needs a host. Out of
options and in desperation, Jack volunteers and the newly blended pair goes to rescue Jack's
131. SG-1, Jonas Quinn, Kianna Cyr|Goa'uld, what if the Goa'uld infecting the Langaran Kianna Cyr
survived the events of the episode "Fallout"? Would she choose to join the Tok'Ra? Would she
continue her relationship with Jonas?
132. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Lantash is in Elliot's body and Martouf would be separate. I would love
to see a fic with those two meeting up and both of them still being in love with Sam. Martouf
again becomes Lantash's host. How does this happen?
133. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Martouf had ascended, and when Lantash and Elliot dies, they ascend too.
Lantash and Martouf meet up and 'blend' as ascended beings, since they missed each other. They
later meet Daniel and help SG-1 together with him. When he descends, they descend too. Possible
134. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Summit/Last Stand with Martouf alive and still host to Lantash. The
Tok'ra have healed them and they are stranded underground with Sam. Some Sam/Martouf|Lantash
would be nice for this fic too, but is optional.
135. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash/Sam/Jack, Sam can't choose and the men all love her and agrees to share her
136. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash/Sam/Malek, I just want some smut with the Tok'ra having sex with Sam.
137. SG-1, Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill/Daniel Jackson, after Jolinar she sometimes forget common
Earth behavior - such as knocking on the door before entering
138. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Ba'al, he has decided to become Tok'ra and Sam is helping him
139. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill and Jack O'Neill|Kanan, Sam and Jack are together. When Jack
becomes host to Kanan, the symbiote does not leave him and after being rescued from Ba'al, they
remain together. Sam cannot handle Jack as host to Kanan, because Jolinar and Kanan hated each
other. Jack has to choose, and he ends up choosing Kanan over Sam.
140. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill and Samantha Carter/Pete, Pete is abusing Sam, but she hides
it. Then she becomes host to a Tok'ra on a mission and the symbiote is NOT taking the abuse.
Pete ends up in a hospital and they need to cover up that he now knows about the Tok'ra. Jack
finds out about Pete's behavior and comfort Sam (after accepting the symbiote since she has
141. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, Jack becomes a Goa'uld host and Sam has to ask the Tok'ra to
help rescue him
142. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, Jack becomes host to Delek
143. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, Jack O'Neill/Sara O'Neill, and possibly Samantha
Carter|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, AU with Sam not being in the Air Force but a civilian scientist.
She is in a relationship with Jack, but when the Goa'uld attack she is taken from SGC. She is
gone for a year during which Jack gets back together with Sara and Sara gets pregnant. Sam
returns as a Tok'ra host (to Jolinar) and this is how the SGC meet the Tok'ra. This should be
written from Jack's POV
144. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, Sam becomes host to Anise, how does Jack react?
145. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill, Sam is captured by Ba'al who want her as his queen. Jack
can't get permission to take a team to rescue her, but the Tok'ra agree to help
146. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Jack O'Neill|Malek, Malek takes Jack as host while he is unconscious and
Malek's host is killed. He only take him as host because otherwise all would have died and they
have important intel AND needs to blow up a Goa'uld installaition to save the Galaxy (as usual,
you know). Jack is furious, but since Malek was weak when he took Jack as host and since Jack
needed a lot of healing, Malek can't leave Jack. How does Sam react? Assume Malek and Jolinar
were like brother and sister.
147. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Malek, a mission together some time after Allegiance. Sam has to pretend
to be his sex slave
148. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, "Yes, I suppose this would be considered a date."
149. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, alien aphrodics
150. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, d&c didnt happen. Season 5 maybe. m/l is prison of Ba’al
and Sam saves him
151. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, drugged by Sokar's blood they have sex on Netu
152. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, every time he was close, a flurry of memories from
Jolinar would come - sometimes fairly erotic ones. It could be...distracting, if they were just
trying to work together. She could not tell if the almost irresistible draw he had on her came
from Jolinar, herself, or both, but it was too strong to ignore. One day she gave up trying to
hide her attraction, and she never regretted it.
153. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, garden party with SG-1
154. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, having to pretend to be married and share a bed
155. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, late season 5 maybe, shortly after Summit/Last Stand. The
Stargate activates and they receive a Tok'ra IDC from a couple years ago. They decide to open
the iris and Martouf|Lantash step through. Turns out he was on a mission with SG-1 around end of
season 3 or so. In the main universe they all made it through the Stargate just before it was
hit by an alien stasis weapon, but after that it could not be accessed. In the time line that
split off, the Stargate was hit just as they stepped through. SG-1 had made it through, but the
Stargate + Martouf|Lantash remained in the stasis field for 2 years. When the field disappeared
Martouf|Lantahs had found themselves lying on the ground just before the Stargate. Thinking they
had been stunned or something and the Stargate only just shut off, they just dialled up Earth
again and sent their IDC.
156. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, Martouf|Lantash are captured by SG-1 some time before
Tok'ra I&II but after In the Line of Duty, so Sam recognizes them.
157. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, Martouf|Lantash have memory loss after being zatarcs and
run off. Sam finds them and convinces them to come back and help them remember
158. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, meeting Sam's brother
159. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, mission together without the rest of SG-1, maybe to save
the rest of SG-1
160. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, New Year's Eve
161. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, party at Stargate Command
162. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, Sam and Martouf|Lantash comforts each other after Netu.
163. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, Sam has hit her heard (or whatever) on a mission and lost
her memory. She has escaped to some planet where she has managed to get herself set up as
supreme ruler. Everyone bows to her. When the rest of SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash arrive there
looking for her, they are caught and taken to the queen. She has them stripped naked so she can
pick a lover - she's a bit of a size-queen. She picks Martouf for her bed and sends the rest to
the mines. She is very happy with the sex, but soon finds herself falling in love with
Martouf|Lantash - something that's never happened in the half year or so she has ruled the world
and taken local lovers. Now Martouf|Lantash must try to make her remember who she is - before
Daniel, Jack, and Teal'c dies in the mines.
164. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, Sam wakes up in an alien device/machine. They have been
using her for testing humans to find out how they think, and she has hallucinated/imagined the
last many years. It is early summer 2000, and Martouf|Lantash are alive.
165. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, sex on the way back from Netu
166. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, the M/L that was killed in D&C and Summit/Last Stand were
clones. Shortly after Summit/Last Stand, SG-1 finds the real M/L in a Goa'uld prison.
167. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, the other members of SG-1 are captured by a Goa'uld and
Sam and Martouf|Lantash rescue them
168. SG-1, Samantha Carter/Orlin|Lantash, during the events of "Summit/Last Stand" Lantash's tank is
safely evacuated & he never dies. Several years later when Orlin de-ascends to help Sam Carter
develop a vaccine against the Ori virus, he retains his adult form but blends with the Tok'Ra
Lantesh to help him maintain the knowledge that would overwhelm a normal human mind. What
happens now that both Lantesh & Orlin can be together with Carter? What does the SGC do now that
they have the help of a Tok'Ra with an Ancient host?
169. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar & (past) Sam/Jack, AU where Sam and Jack got together during
season 1, secretly. Sam becomes host to Jolinar and Jolinar survives in her. Jack cannot accept
Sam being a host, even if he recognizes the Tok'ra are different, and Sam leaves with Jolinar.
Can Sam still work together with the SGC?
170. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, Jack O'Neill|Kanan, Kanan stayed in Jack and both
survived. Later an alien devices resurrects Jolinar in Sam. She is depressed that
Martouf|Lantash are dead. She and Sam keeps being depressed and are getting worse. Kanan is a
good friend of Jolinar's, and worries for her, and after they find the timeship (in It's Good to
Be King), Kanan convinces Jack to travel back in time and save Martouf and Lantash, somehow, and
bring them back.
171. SG-1, Samantha Carter|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, Sam|Jolinar escapes offworld but the ashrak
follows and uses the hara'kesh on Jolinar. SG-1 (-Sam) follows and the ashrak is interrupted and
leaves. SG-1 (-Sam) hunt him down and kill him. Meanwhile, Sam|Jolinar are unconscious but
alive, and are taken by some traders to another world. There they are slowly healing, but still
unconscious when a couple Tok'ra including Martouf|Lantash arrive and find them. They do not
know who the symbiote is or if it is Tok'ra, but decides it is better to take them than leaving
them with the villagers.
172. SG-1, Sha're|OC Tok'ra, the Tok'ra manage to save the life of Sha're and remove Amaunet
(Forever in a Day), but Sha're has to become a Tok'ra host to be healed up since Amaunet put up
a fight. How does Daniel react to this? Maybe Daniel/Sha're|OC Tok'ra.SGA, any characters.
173. SG-1/SGA, any characters, what if naquadah is poisonous to wraith and protects you against been
'sucked dry'? Maybe it even kills the wraith and/or makes the one they try to feed on younger.
And what if symbiotes in female hosts become queens?
174. SG-1/SGA, any Tok'ra probably OC, the Atlantis people come across someone on a planet that is
using a zat'nik'tel. During the fight (against Wraith or Genii or whatever) the person is
injured and unconscious when taken back to Atlantis. They find he/she is a host. How did he/she
get there? Are there more Tok'ra in Pegasus?
175. SG-1/SGA, any Tok'ra, a Tok'ra is part of Sheppard's team. They go to another planet where the
locals insist he is the chosen one
176. SG-1/SGA, any Tok'ra, add Tok'ra to Atlantis! Write a mission and how it goes different or just
show us daily life for the Tok'ra
177. SG-1/SGA, any Tok'ra, there is one or more Tok'ra as part of the Atlantis expedition. During
Duet they help McKay and Cadman get along.SGA, specific characters.
178. SG-1/SGA, Acastus Kolya, any Tok'ra, "Our two peoples have much in common". Kolya either meets a
Tok'ra or becomes a Tok'ra host.
179. SG-1/SGA, Dahlia Radim|Tok'ra, AU where the Tok'ra know about/are members of the Atlantis
Expedition. Ladon Radim's sister's radiation poisoning is worse than Carson Beckett originally
suspected. Beckett can't save her but she is offered to become a Tok'ra host and a position as
a liaison between the Genii and Atlantis.
180. SG-1/SGA, Elizabeth Weir, Atlantis is either attacked or affected by storms or something, and
Weir ends up stranded in one of the labs that has not been explored yet. She has just found some
stasis jars when she is injured by something falling, and one of the stasis jars is broken. The
symbiote crawls out of the broken jar and to her, but does not attempt to jump her. Weir decides
it is probably Tok'ra, and since she cannot move to get to safety, she volunteers as host.
181. SG-1/SGA, Elizabeth Weir, She finds a stasis jar in one of the rooms they haven't searched on
Atlantis. It contains a Tok'ra queen and she becomes her host.
182. SG-1/SGA, Goa'uld queen, a Goa'uld queen has taken one of the members of the Atlantis expedition
prisoner while she was back in the Milky Way. No one notices in time. When the Goa'uld learn
that they are immune to Wraith feeding, both due to the naquadah in their blood and to the
symbiote itself, she starts converting humans to Jaffa and implanting them with her spawn. She
gains huge numbers of followers quickly with the promise of immunity to the Wraith, and starts
to get a large and powerful domain, using technology that is a combination of Goa'uld tech and
ripped off Ancient tech. How will the Atlantis expedition conquer this Goa'uld? Do they even
want to, given that she is winning easily against the Wraith? The Tok'ra are invited to join the
Atlantis expedition - what do they think? Do they think a Goa'uld is a lesser evil compared to
183. SG-1/SGA, John Sheppard, Sheppard is mortally wounded during a mission or invasion and put in a
stasis chamber while his fate is debated. The final decition is that he's too important to die;
between his strong, natural gene, the easy way he controls Ancient Technology, and his highly
unorthodox but effective leadership it is decided that he'll be implanted with a Tok'ra symbiote
despite the fact that he has never agreed to it.
184. SG-1/SGA, John Sheppard, Sheppard's team finds some stasis jars in a cave on a planet in the
Pegasus Galaxy. They take them back to base. The text on them is in Goa'uld, and say they are
children of Egeria - Tok'ra. Somehow they must have visited Atlantis and went to a planet there
and got stranded. Of maybe Egeria hid them there? Sheppard must become a host to one of them.
185. SG-1/SGA, Jolinar, she never thought she'd live to see the fall of the System Lords only to
witness them be replaced by something much worse (the Wraith)
186. SG-1/SGA, Malek, he is a very skilled biochemist. Surely he can solve some of the problems they
have in the Pegasus Galaxy (like what the Hoffans had or changing the Wraith, or killing the
187. SG-1/SGA, Martouf|Lantash, Martouf thought nothing could be worse than Apophis's torture on Netu
– that is until he learned what Wraith feeding feels like.
188. SG-1/SGA, Martouf|Lantash, Martouf/Lantash in Atlantis. Preferably in time for the events of The
189. SG-1/SGA, Martouf|Lantash, Sheppard's team finds a place like the crater in "Epiphany", but here
the time goes much much slower, not faster, so 10000 years is equivalent to a few months in
there. When someone gets stranded in there, they meet Martouf|Lantash who are also stranded
there. In another timeline, they had joined the Atlantis expedition as the Tok'ra
representative, and then ended up sent back in time. After spending some weeks being on the run
from planet to planet to avoid the Wraith, they had found the sanctuary and fled in there to
hide. The Wraith cannot follow, it turns out. Somehow the team manages to free Martouf|Lantash
and their team mate.
190. SG-1/SGA, Rodney McKay, McKay becomes host to a Tok'ra who is an even more brilliant scientist
than he is
191. SG-1/SGA, Rodney McKay/Anise, something happens and McKay ends up as her host.
192. SG-1/SGA, Ronon Dex, post EAtG. Ronon is mortally wounded during a mission and is offered the
chance to become a Tok'ra host to save his life.
193. SG-1/SGA, Samantha Carter and the wraith: Wraith attacks Sam but since she has naquadah in here
system she doesn't get hurt or anything. The Wraith is the one that is either injured from the
naquadah or dies. Sam takes over the science department or the SGA itself, with Daniel and
Teal'c and Janet (she never died in my mind) and Cassandra come along too. They find some Tok'ra
symbiotes that Egeria had hidden in Atlantis with some of them being Queens. Sam, Janet, Weir
and Teyla all eventually take a symbiote but who has queen is up to you or maybe they all do.
McKay has to take a symbiote in order to safe himself. This symbiote annoys the hell out of
McKay, but McKay really likes him since the symbiote is as smart or smarter as McKay. Maybe some
of the others at Atlantis take one too. Up to you the writer to decide!
194. SG-1/SGA, Samantha Carter, Sam in Atlantis. She is fed upon by a Wraith, but the naquadah in her((CLAIMED ONCE))
blood means 1) she gets younger instead, by life being drained from the Wraith, 2) the Wraith
dies, 3) by draining all the life from the Wraith, Jolinar is rejuvenated from some remnants
that was left in Sam (I've seen fanfic have tendrils remain there).
195. SG-1/SGA, Samantha Carter|Jolinar, a Sam who is still host to Jolinar and has been the head of
the Atlantis Expedition for several years, comes through the Quantum Mirror and into a reality
where the SGC is still fighting the System Lords. They also have no idea who the Tok'ra are and
doesn't react well to their new guests.
196. SG-1/SGA, Stephen Caldwell|Goa'uld, rather than planting a bomb on Atlantis, Goa'uld-infected
Colonel Caldwell hijacks the Daedalus and tries to set up a powerbase for himself in Pegasus,
turning those loyal to him into Jaffa. The Atlantis Expedition and the SGC needs the Tok'Ra's
help to stop him.
197. SG-1/SGA, Team Sheppard, the PTB decide that since Atlantis is on Earth it's premier team get to
try and repair the alliance with the Tok'ra.
198. SG-1/SGA, Teyla Emmagan, the Tok'ra fascinate her and she is eventually offered the chance to
become a host. She's already stronger and faster than most, but how does her Wraith DNA react to
the symbiote and the naquada that's introduced to her blood?
199. SG-1/SGA, Todd|Tok'ra, Todd the Wraith becomes host to a Tok'ra.SGA, pairings.
200. SG-1/SGA, Catherine Langford|Tok'ra(/Ernest Littlefield|Tok'ra), Catherine becomes a Tok'ra host
and years later she joins the (original) Atlantis Expedition as an advisor to Elizabeth Weir.
201. SG-1/SGA, John Sheppard/Cameron Mitchell, Cam became a Tok'ra host after he was shot down, and
John becomes (an unwilling) Tok'ra host during the Return. How does this affect their
relationship and Sheppard hijacking the Jumper to save Atlantis?
202. SG-1/SGA, Nancy Sheppard(/John Sheppard), Nancy was one of the people who were taken as a host
while Ba'al was on Earth. Is her symbiote a Goa'uld or an undercover Tok'ra?
203. SG-1/SGA, Rodney McKay/John Sheppard, McKay is in love with Sheppard, but he is not interested
in men. Then Sheppard becomes host to a Tok'ra, who falls in love with McKay. Of course, host
and symbiote love as one.
204. SG-1/SGA, Rodney McKay/John Sheppard, they are on a mission and meet an old woman who begs them
to take care of her soulmate. It turns out it is a Tok'ra who has somehow ended up in the
Pegasus Galaxy. Sheppard wants to save the symbiote by becoming her host, but what about McKay?
205. SG-1/SGA, Rodney McKay/John Sheppard, they find a bunch of symbiotes in a room on Atlantis, and
become host to two of them
206. SG-1/SGA, Rodney McKay/John Sheppard, Sheppard returns from a trip to Earth and is a Tok'ra host. How does McKay react?
207. SG-1/SGA, Samantha Carter/Martouf|Lantash, fun with timelines: Martouf & Lantash are alive and ((CLAIMED ONCE))
are members of the Atlantis Expedition... from the timeline where Atlantis floods as soon as the
expedition sets foot in the city. Fortunately Martouf|Lantash is one of the people that escapes
the doomed city in the time-travel jumper and end up ten thousand years in the past just before
the Ancients evacuate the city. When the Ancients leave Atlantis, Janus has Martouf & Lantash
stay behind in the stasis pod, coming out of stasis every 3300 years to rotating the city's
ZPMs. That means that when the events of the episode "Before I Sleep" occur the new Atlantis
Expedition discovers Martouf|Lantash in the stasis room instead of an aged Dr. Weir (being a
Tok'Ra Martouf has aged much less while in stasis). Upon being awakened M&L learn that in the
new timeline they died during the events of "Divide and Conquer" and that their beloved Samantha
is a member of the current expedition.
208. SG-1/SGA, Teyla Emmagan/Aldwin, Aldwin is one of three Tok'ra representatives on Atlantis.SGU, all.
209. SG-1/SGU, any Tok'ra, searching the Destiny, the crew come upon a room with stasis jars in. So
they were clearly not the first visiting the ship. When soon after several of the crew are badly
injured, they make the decision to make them hosts after using the communication stones to let
someone proficient in Goa'uld read the text on the stasis jars. The symbiotes inside are Tok'ra.
How does this change the mission?
210. SG-1/SGU, any Tok'ra, the Tok'ra figure out a way to determine the exact location of the
Destiny, and also a way to dial the ship/power source to dial the ship
211. SG-1/SGU, any Tok'ra, the Tok'ra figure out how to use power the wormhole drive and use it to
reach the Destiny
212. SG-1/SGU, anyone, What if one of those who ended up on the Destiny was a Tok'ra host?Crossover with non-Stargate fandoms.
213. Crossover, SG1/BtVS, Buffy Summers|Egeria, (post-Chosen) Buffy either accidentally or
deliberately enter a portal and end up in the past. Not only that, but she's on another planet,
AND in another reality with no way home.
214. Crossover, SG1/BtVS, Buffy|Egeria, Unknown|Ra or your pick, She dies to save her sister, her
friends, the world and what does she get? She gets a tacky gold coffin, a voice in her head and
a ‘God’ telling her what to do. Typical. (Tok’ra!Buffy).
215. Crossover, SG1/Charmed, Prue Halliwell + Daniel Jackson, Daniel and Prue know each other because
of her work at the Museum of Natural History and Buckland Auction House. Daniel convinces Gen.
Hammond to give her the security clearance needed to join him on a joint archeological dig with
216. Crossover, SG1/Criminal Minds, Jennifer Jareau, JJ was officially promoted in order to work for
Homeland Security. Unofficially she's now working for Homeworld Securiy and her first assignment
is a collaboration with the Tok'ra.
217. Crossover, SG1/Harry Potter, Egeria or your pick, It wasn’t just the treasure or the Horcrux
that warranted a full-grown dragon as guard of the Lestrange Family Vault, but also that funny
looking canopic jar.
218. Crossover, SG1/Harry Potter, Harry Potter|Tok'ra /or+ Hermione Granger|Egeria, the Horcrux Hunt
took an unexpected turn after Ron abandoned them.
219. Crossover, SG1/Harry Potter, Remus Lupin|Tok'ra + Harry Potter, he became a host several years
after two of this best friends were killed and the third was thrown in Azkaban for the crime.
Now the symbiote is trying to convince him that he needs to find the child that is the closest
thing he has to family.
220. Crossover, SG1/Harry Potter, Sirius Black, the Veil sent him to a world with a gravely injured
Tok'ra operative. How will the Tok'ra, and by extension the Goa'uld and SG1, react to a magical
Tok'ra with a penchant for pranks?
221. Crossover, SG1/SGA/Leverage, any, the Leverage team is hired to steal as many ZPM's as possible
from the Asurans, and several Tok'ra operatives are part of the team as consultants.
222. Crossover, SG-1/Teen Wolf, Martouf/Lantash and any other Tok'ra and humans, I read a fic where
Martouf is Chris Argent's twin brother, and Chris Argent had ended up on Earth b/c a Tel’tak
with him and other kids stolen by the Goa'uld crashed on Earth. I wanna see more in this
universe. Maybe the hunters find a stasis jar with a Goa'uld or Tok'ra? Maybe SG-1 meets Chris
Argent? Maybe Martouf/Lantash is on a secret mission on Earth and meets Martouf's brother?
223. Crossover, SG-1/X-files, any Tok'ra, SG-1 and some Tok'ra are on a mission on Earth and meets
Mulder and Scully. Maybe Thor beams all of them up to save them from something?