Prompts are claimed on a first-come, first-served basis. Each prompt can be claimed twice
. Claimed prompts will be confirmed by a reply comment and struck out by the mods on the master prompt list. Make sure to check the comment section before you make your claim(s), just in case we haven't gotten to it yet.
Prompts are (mostly) listed by the main Stargate fandom, then the pairings, and at the end are crossovers with non-Stargate fandoms. However the lines might be a little blurry in some places.
The prompts are just that: prompts. You are free to interpret your prompt(s) in any way you wish, so don't worry if your fic/art/video doesn't line up exactly.Claiming is open from November 9th and through November 23rd and you may claim up to two (2) prompts during this time.
If you're feeling ambitious you may claim additional prompts after that, but please complete at least one of your original claims first.
By claiming a prompt you are committing yourself to either writing a fic of at least 500 words, a medium sized piece of art, or at least 5 icons.
You may post your finished work at any time between January 24th and February 7th.
If you have any questions you can either ask here
001. SG-1, any, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times".
002. SG-1, any, get the Tok'ra a new queen
003. SG-1, any, the Tok'ra find an Ancient Outpost and contact the Tau'ri to ask for their help. Specifically they want Jack since they know he has the ATA gene. Depending on which season you set this in they might get Sheppard and his team instead.
004. SG-1, any, what if they find some Jaffa in a stasis bubble and they were Jolinar's and they carry Egeria's symbionts and one of them is a queen.
005. SG-1, Either Jacob|Selmak, Aldwin|Unknown, Rosha|Jolinar, Unknown|Zarin or OC|OC your pick really, Tok’ra never die alone. But when they are near death …
006. SG-1, various Tok'ra and SG-1, they find information that Egeria had a daughter and hid her, but the catch is that the only one who had the information needed to find her is Jolinar, and she is dead
007. SG-1, Aldwin, let's hear his background - why did he become a host?
008. SG-1, Aldwin, seduction
009. SG-1, Apophic & Hathor & SG-1 & Martouf|Lantash, AU - she didn't hide and bide her time, but went directly to Apophis and plotted with him (he was Ra's enemy). Together they caught SG-1 and the Tok'ra Martouf/Lantash.
010. SG-1, Cordesh, he took O'Neill as host, and now the Tok'ra have to save Earth
011. .SG-1, Delek & some women from the SGC, "Yes, he's pretty, but his personality doesn't match, unfortunately". "Maybe we can change that."
012. SG-1, Delek, He didn't hate the Tau'ri, but he didn't understand them.
013. SG-1, Egeria, Egeria accidentally takes a host while the Pangarans are experimenting on her. How does this change the situation for the Tok’ra?
014. SG-1, Egeria, Ra was unsuccessful in capturing Egeria and she went into hiding. How would this change the dynamics in the Milky Way? Does Egeria have her own Jaffa army since she needs to spawn more offspring? Does she have her own territory, a (hidden) homeworld, or do they still live in the Tok'ra Tunnels?
015. SG-1, Egeria, Save her. I don't care how.
016. SG-1, Egeria, She has hid a daughter and told the Tok'ra before she died. Now they are searching for her and SG-1 has to help.
017. SG-1, Egeria, survival
018. SG-1, Freya, When Jack rejected her, it hurt more than she would admit.
019. SG-1, Freya|Anise, after Jack had rejected them, they went to talk to Sam - and ask for advice.
020. SG-1, Freya|Anise, She goes shopping on Earth. You get to pick who accompanies her.
021. SG-1, Freya|Anise, She has history with Jolinar.
022. SG-1, Freya|Anise, Tau'ri mating rituals
023. SG-1, Freya|Anise, We love them both, but they both find us repulsive.
024. SG-1, Jack|Kanan, they remain blended. How does this change the events in "Fragile Balance" and/or "Lost City"? Can Kanan's ability to heal stop or slow down (mini!)Jack's declining health from the cloning process/the Ancient repository of knowledge?
025. SG-1, Jack|Malek, Jack becomes Malek's host. I want to hear a plausible reason for this happening! Don't kill Malek!
026. SG-1, Jacob|Selmak, first mission together
027. SG-1, Jacob|Selmak, Jacob was her first male host
028. SG-1, Jacob|Selmak, to their surprise, they are not dead, but wake up in a Goa'uld sarcophagus. Someone poisoned them and gave them to the Goa'uld. Who?
029. SG-1, Kelmaa, she jumped into the tank instead of committing suicide
030. SG-1, Khonsu, AU - the plan to meet SG-1 went ahead as scheduled and he killed his First Prime instead of the other way around
031. SG-1, Khonsu, peasant-girls
032. SG-1, Korra, meeting SG-1
033. SG-1, Malek, there were many things about the Tau'ri he didn't understand
034. SG-1, Malek, why doesn't we hear his host?
035. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, background story
036. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, find away to let them live thru D&C
037. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Lantash was allowed to heal Martouf after they were shot as zatarcs. He succeeded and they survive.
038. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, learning about Earth
039. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, Martouf was the youngest host he had ever had - it would take some time to get used to
040. SG-1, Martouf|Lantash, the episode Divide and Conquer went differently and they were tested, treated, and saved.
041. SG-1, Ocker, last moments with his host
042. SG-1, Per'sus, what does a leader of the Tok'ra do in his spare time?
043. SG-1, Rosha|Jolinar, discovered
044. SG-1, Rosha|Jolinar, learning about Ra's death
045. SG-1, Rosha|Jolinar, the mission where she ended up on Netu
046. SG-1, Rosha|Jolinar, What if she met SG-1 much earlier? What if she was on Abydos as a prisoner? Or maybe SG-1 caused her to be discovered. Does she go home with them? Reveal she is Tok'ra? Does Sam become Jolinar's host?
047. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, her last days, seen from her pov
048. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, Jolinar flashes her eyes at Jack before she pushes him through the Gate in “In the Line of Duty”.
049. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, on the run
050. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, SG1 finds a time travel device that send their consciousness back in time to their younger bodies, right before “In the Line of Duty” and Sam, still sad about Jolinar’s death, offers herself as a willing host.
051. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, She (Jolinar) survived. What now? Will Sam remain her host? Will she be allowed to/want to stay on SG-1? Will she join the Tok'ra? Split her time between them? How does the meet with the Tok'ra go?
052. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, the ashrak did not succeed in killing her
053. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, the device had brought her back
054. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, the SGC had a sarcophagus and used it when they thought Sam would die (maybe the ashrak killed them outright instead of letting them suffer for a little while before Jolinar died)
055. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, Tok'ra I & II as it would have happened with Jolinar alive in Sam. Will Sam choose to remain Tok'ra? Stay with the Tok'ra? What about Martouf|Lantash?
056. SG-1, SG-1 & any Tok'ra, a new, more vicious Goa'uld had appeared
057. SG-1, SG-1 & Martouf|Lantash, a mission to Heru'ur's domain.
058. SG-1, SG-1 & Martouf|Lantash, What happened to Rosha?
059. SG-1, SG-1 and any Tok'ra, they meet some ppl who believe in alien conspicies and the Tok'ra have to try and convinse them there's no aliens!
060. SG-1, SG-1 and any/all the Tok'ra you want!, some or all of the members of SG-1 becomes hosts!
061. SG-1, SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash, Sam is having nightmares about something from Jolinar's life, but she is also suppressing it because Jolinar did, and so it is giving her serious health problems.
062. SG-1, Unknown|Delek, There is no word for ‘surrender’ in the Tok’ra dialect.
063. SG-1, Yosuuf|Garshaw, Garshaw was thinking about it often now.
064. SG-1, Yosuuf|Garshaw, We know too little about them. I want to hear about one of their normal days. Or maybe how Yosuuf became Garshaw's host?
065. SG-1, Zarin, find someway to make her live - maybe Teal'c takes her to a sarcophagusPairings
066. SG-1, Daniel/Cam, after an accident, Cam Mitchell takes a symbiote to be able to walk again. His husband Daniel is less than pleased.
067. SG-1, Daniel/Vala, I dont think Daniel likes simbiotes due to Share, but what if Vala ends up host?
068. SG-1, Daniel/Vala, they both becomes hosts to oc tok'ra who are lovers
069. SG-1, Delek/Selmak|(Jacob), he has to make it up to Selmak
070. SG-1, Freya/Anise/Daniel, Anise finally manages to convince Daniel to have a relationship with her and Freya (and then to become a host).
071. SG-1, Freya|Anise/Daniel, when they regained consciousness, the landslide had blocked the opening to cave. They were stuck.
072. SG-1, Freya|Anise/Jack/Daniel, hot foursome sex
073. SG-1, Jack/Daniel, Desperate for his lover to survive, Jack gives the ok to implant an unconscious Daniel with a symbiote. Daniel is not happy when he wakes up, and while he agrees on a truce with the symbiote, he is not as forgiving to his lover
074. SG-1, Jacob|Selmak and Sam/Jack, time for dad to tell Sam what she thinks of Jack. Will he try to get her to marry him, or not? And what about Selmak? Does SHE agree with her host?
075. SG-1, Janet/Daniel/Malek, Janet has the hots for the Tok'ra Malek, and she tries to convince her lover Daniel that they should invite him to their bed. How does Daniel take this? And what about Malek? Maybe the two are already interested in each other? Art would be okay too - actually I would love some smutty art with those three!
076. SG-1, Janet/Malek, seduction
077. SG-1, Rosha|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, some happy scenes from their life
078. SG-1, Sam/Ba'al/Malek, smut! art would be great!
079. SG-1, Sam/Jack, angsty stuff! Sam becomes host to save her life and her husband is repulsed by her. How does she handle this until the symbiote finds a new host?
080. SG-1, Sam/Jack, Jack and Sam both becomes hosts and the symbiotes have been lovers so that means Sam and Jack becomes lovers. Tok'ra should be OCs.
081. SG-1, Sam/Jack, Jack becomes a host when he is critically injured (Tok'ra takes him while unconscious). He is angry, even after the symbiote dies to save him, but now he and Sam have something in common and this leads to SHIP
082. SG-1, Sam/Jack, Sam has to go to the Tok'ra for help when her husband is captured by a Goa'uld
083. SG-1, Sam/Jack, they are wounded in battle, and has to take symbiotes - who hate each other!
084. SG-1, Sam/Jack, what if Sam had agreed to host Selmak? How would that have affected Jack's feelings for Sam? Could he still be interested in her when it is them?
085. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar/Jack|Kanan, Thor cloned Sam to keep Mini!Jack company, but the cloning process somehow resurrected Jolinar and Kanan (assuming Kanan died in ‘Abyss’ rather than leave). Result? Mini!OTP and their symbiotes go to HS.
086. SG-1, Sam/Janet, instead of being killed outright, Janet is critically injured in Heroes, and Sam desperately asks her to take a symbiote. She agrees, and now Sam has to get used to two girlfriends instead of one - and what about Cassie?
087. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, "Yes, I suppose this would be considered a date."
088. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, after Netu, they needed each other
089. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, alien aphrodics
090. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, an unexpected bonus
091. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, cultural differences
092. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, DHD malfunction and village rules
093. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, garden party with SG-1
094. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, going out to a nightclub
095. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, it was meant to be
096. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, meeting Sam's brother
097. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, movie night
098. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, Sam gets captured on a mission and is to be sold as 'exotic slave' (or whatever the euphemism for sex slave is). Martouf or rather Lantash has to buy her pretending to be a minor Goa'uld. They have to have sex to keep up appearances!
099. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, Sam has hit her heard (or whatever) on a mission and lost her memory. She has escaped to some planet where she has managed to get herself set up as supreme ruler. Everyone bows to her. When the rest of SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash arrive there looking for her, they are caught and taken to the queen. She has them stripped naked so she can pick a lover - she's a bit of a size-queen. She picks Martouf for her bed and sends the rest to the mines. She is very happy with the sex, but soon finds herself falling in love with Martouf|Lantash - something that's never happened in the half year or so she has ruled the world and taken local lovers. Now Martouf|Lantash must try to make her remember who she is - before Daniel, Jack, and Teal'c dies in the mines.
100. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, Sam loves them both for different reasons
101. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, SG-1 and Martouf|Lantash are on a mission on Earth and at some point they are in a hotel. There is a bar and Sam and Martouf|Lantash meet at the bar and Sam show him around and by drinks and such with him. Daniel, O'Neill, and Teal'c are temporarily somewhere else. Sam get very drunk and so does Martouf|Lantash. They drink and Danes and kiss and stumble back to her room and there they have sex.
102. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, she found a way to save them
103. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, She had to admit approaching them like that had been an experiment at first - triggered by a memory from Jolinar. Soon, however, she found she could not stop herself. One kiss lead to another, and now she knew she loved them. It didn't matter if the love had been triggered by something leftover from Jolinar - it was her love now.
104. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, She loved Martouf for his kindness and wisdom, and Lantash for his intelligence and passion. Though Martouf was intelligent too - and could be passionate, and Lantash was kind as well, even if he seldom showed it unless in private. Together they were the perfect guy - part the good guy you could take home to your parents, part the bad, sexy guy you secretly desired. Of course, her dad already knew them, and he even approved of their relationship.
105. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, she loved them both
106. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, stranded
107. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, take to go see sunset on alien world
108. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, there's a simbiot in a jar and Sam becomes host - it is a queen and she wanna breed so uses her pink breth on Martouf. oh she's Tok'ra
109. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, timetravel
110. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, Undercover
111. SG-1, Sam/Martouf|Lantash, we love as one
112. SG-1, Sam/Teal'c, Due to the memories from Jolinar, Sam is reluctant to start a relationship with a Jaffa. However, Teal'c studies Tau'ri 'mating practices' so he will be able to woo her :)
113. SG-1, Sam/Vala, one was host to a Tok'ra, the other to a Goa'uld. They must have some heavy emotional baggage they need to discuss - and it won't be better after Sam becomes a host to save a symbiote!
114. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, after Earth has fallen
115. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, Jolinar never died
116. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, Jolinar survived in Sam. Sam|Jolinar are captured by the NID. Shortly after (for unrelated reasons) Earth is attacked. Sam|Jolinar escape and get away from Earth. They find the Tok'ra. I want to hear about the first time together with Martouf|Lantash, after the foursome has decided to remain together.
117. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, learning about each other
118. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar/Martouf|Lantash, she didn't know what she would have done without Jolinar - or without Martouf|Lantash. They were all that kept her sane after Earth had fallen and her friends had been killed.
119. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar/Vala or Sam|symbiote/Vala, either Jolinar is somehow resurrected, or Sam chooses to become a host (perhaps to be cured). How does Vala react to this? Even if the Tok'ra saved her it seems she's not exactly comfortable with the Tok'ra
120. SG-1, Sam|symbiote/Martouf|Lantash, it was not a choice she had ever thought she would make, but now she was happy for it
121. SG-1, Unknown|Egeria/Unknown|Ra, The Goa’uld have twenty words for betrayal and even more to describe survival.
122. SG-1, Vala/Ba'al, What if Ba'al is considering turning Tok'ra and Vala is asked to spend time with him to evaluate if his trustworthy?
123. SG-1, Vala/Ba'al/Malek, I just want host threesome (foursome? fivesome?) sex here. I don't care how - maybe they're trapped together and have to keep warm? I just have this fantasy about them together ;) Art would be awesome for this one!
124. SG-1, Yosuuf|Garshaw/Jack, she want him - how does she seduce him?Stargate Atlantis
125. SGA, any, what if naquadah is poisonous to wraith and protects you against been 'sucked dry'? Maybe it even kills the wraith and/or makes the one they try to feed on younger. And what if symbiotes in female hosts become queens?
126. SGA, Elizabeth Weir, She finds a stasis jar in one of the rooms they haven't searched on Atlantis. It contains a Tok'ra queen and she becomes her host.
127. SGA, Elizabeth Weir|OC Tok'ra queen, she either finds a stasis jar in Atlantis, somewhere in the Pegasus galaxy, or she was already a host when she got there
128. SGA, Freya|Anise, in a renewed attempt to form a closer alliance between the Tok'ra and the Tau'ri the PTB agree to allow two Tok'ra scientists to go to Atlantis.
129. SGA, McKay/Anise, something happens and McKay ends up as her host.
130. SGA, Martouf/Lantash in Atlantis. Preferably in time for the events of The Long Goodbye.
131. SGA, Sheppard, he became a Tok'ra host prior to going to Pegasus.
132. SGA, Teyla|any Tok'ra, the wraith genes that she have causes the symbiote to become a queen
133. SGA, Teyla|OC Tok'ra, they came from completely different cultures, galaxies even, but they had more in common than they had expected.Pairings
134. SGA, Elizabeth Weir/Jacob|Selmak, Assume they survived whatever disease/poison killed them and that they join Weir in Atlantis
135. SGA, McKay/Sheppard, having been recruited to Atlantis, Sheppard knows nothing about the Tok'ra (and only have heard about the Goa'uld). After a hard crash, McKay has to explain the differences between Tok'ra and Goa'uld to his lover, convince him to become a host, and at the same time get over his own fear and revulsion of the symbiotes
136. SGA, McKay/Sheppard. A small group of Tok'ra scientists are allowed to visit Atlantis as they wish to know more about the Wraith and study the species. John is freaked out by the thought of the symbiote and has trouble dealing with them, Rodney has no issues, but has to deal with John!
137. SGA, McKay/Sheppard|any Tok'ra, how does McKay react to his lover suddenly being a host?
138. SGA, Ronon/Teal'c, They are warriors from different cultures. They discuss the Goa'uld and the Wraith. Then a Tok'ra comes visiting together with others from the SGC. Ta-da! What now? How does Ronon react?
139. SGA, Sheppard/Weir, Make one or both a host.
140. SGA, Sheppard|Malek, they saved each other
141. SGA, Teyla and Sam, They find some stasis jars with Tok'ra in (Egeria had visited at some point, and hid some symbiotes). Teyla becomes host to one symbiote and so does Sam.Stargate Universe
142. SGU, Chloe Armstrong|Any, "You put the devil in me" (The Nakai attempt to infect Chloe with the pathogen. However, they forgot to factor in the desperation of one of their long term test subjects who ‘hijacks’ Chloe and escapes).
143. SGU, any, what if one of the crew on Destiny was a Tok'ra, but the others didn't know it yet?
144. SGU, any, what if someone from Destiny used the communication stones to switch body with someone in the Milky Way, and that person had become a host/is a host?
145. SGU, any, what if they were not the first who had found the Destiny? What if there had been some Tok'ra there before? And there are stasis jars on the ship or on some planet? Maybe there are queens too?
146. SGU, OC Tok'ra, what if there was a Tok'ra on the Destiny? Maybe one of the people had become a host just before leaving? How would the communication stones work with them?Crossovers
147. Crossover, SG-1/BtVS, Buffy|Egeria, Unknown|Ra or your pick, She dies to save her sister, her friends, the world and what does she get? She gets a tacky gold coffin, a voice in her head and a ‘God’ telling her what to do. Typical. (Tok’ra!Buffy).
148. Crossover, SG-1/Criminal Minds, any, rewrite of "Seth". Before the ATF and the USAF showed up in Seattle, the local Sheriff called in the BAU to help with the Cult of Seth.
149. Crossover, SG-1/Harry Potter, Egeria or your pick, It wasn’t just the treasure or the Horcrux that warranted a full-grown dragon as guard of the Lestrange Family Vault, but also that funny looking canopic jar.
150. Crossover, SG-1/Harry Potter, Hermione/Unknown|Delek, Hermione/Unknown|Malek, OC|OC or no pairing it's your prerogative, Okay so maybe she should’ve enchanted the portkey before she’d had the elfwine … (Hermione lands on Tok’ra homeworld).
151. Crossover, SG-1/X-Files, Mulder/Scully, Mulder meets a Tok'ra and becomes a host! And they get captered by Ba'al who seduce on Scully. Maybe porny with all!